1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oh Greta, you're a mess.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Spang308, Sep 24, 2019.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

This is what she said; I bolded the totality of her positivity.

"You have stolen my dreams and my childhood with your empty words. And yet I'm one of the lucky ones. People are suffering. People are dying. Entire ecosystems are collapsing. We are in the beginning of a mass extinction, and all you can talk about is money and fairy tales of eternal economic growth. How dare you!

2. G 97

G 97 Garth

3. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

Hahaha....Still, every time I see her speak, I keep expecting the next words to be "But Daddy... I want an Ooompa Loompa NOW!!!!" :crackup:

4. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I never saw that movie.
    Didn't read the book, either.

6. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

This climate thing has really become like a religion to these people. Either you are absolutely invested or you are the debil.

418 likes this.
  7. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

In the absence of data, you gotta have the faith. They are a doomsday cult.

gixxerreese, ducnut and Spang308 like this.
  8. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

They are crazy this is child abuse. It’s as bad as teaching your kid the boogey man is gonna get them if they do something bad, then go out of your way to scare the shit out of them to make sure they believe it.
    Sad part is climate change is real, but I could never support these wackos. Taxing countries will never change the climate. The climate changes whether we are here or not. Anyone with a little interest in science has seen many documentaries on how scientist believe the earth formed. Wouldn’t you know it the climate was never a awesome tropical constant with polar ice caps until humans showed up with their Cummings diesels.

9. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

So, Baptists, in other words...

gixxerreese likes this.
  10. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

sheepofblue and Steeltoe like this.
  11. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

12. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

You sure about that? Perhaps the planet just can't give a shit about man made calendaring systems or just how hot or cold we think it should be.

13. G 97

G 97 Garth

The Earth is going to survive one way or the other with or without man. So.............smoke em of you got em.

ducnut likes this.
  14. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

G 97 likes this.
  16. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

Delirium running rampant. Ugh!

17. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

Think you miss read what I said. I never said man made climate change is real I said climate change is real. The climate was so wild on this planet that life as we know couldn’t have survived. Like George Carlin said the planet will shake us off like a bad case of fleas.

Steeltoe and ducnut like this.
  18. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I guess I did. Clearly the climate changes. How, why and when is up for debate as well as how much impact we actually have on it.

gixxerreese likes this.
  19. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

If I had spoken to adults in such a fashion at her age, my ass would have sported a nice wood grain imprint.

bigtime, TurboBlew, brex and 2 others like this.
  20. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

Mine would’ve been a handprint on the left side of my face. *my mom was right handed*

brex and gixxerreese like this.