1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oh Greta, you're a mess.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Spang308, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Same tools being used on slightly different audiences. Still the same shitty parental behaviors.

2. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

You don't see the difference between satire and emotional blackmail? One doesn't even make a pretense to anything but have some fun spoofing and the other is in a state of mental distress. No one takes the AOC spoof as anything but a joke...the other we are supposed to take seriously? Really?

3. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Also a difference in that case one was satire to amuse, the second pretends to be science to steal freedom
    That I agree on if it is parent driven. I have no idea on the AOC impersonator if they created her or enabled her...big difference. In the climate twit's case she is an obvious idiot once she is off the planned spiel. That coupled with removing her from school and her handicap leave me no doubt they are using her 100%.

4. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

No but do you think either of those children would being doing it without a parent behind them scripting it. While the intention is different it is still the same shitty decision making by a parent. If they have something to say get in front of camera yourself and say it.

crashman likes this.
  5. CBR723

CBR723 Well-Known Member

That doesn't have the same pull on the heart strings.

6. MV Rider

MV Rider Well-Known Member

The liberal manifest, "The end justifies the means". It is no coincidence that it was also utilized by the Communists and the Nazis.

DrA5 likes this.
  7. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

The good news is mini AOC has returned to the Internet and you can thank Greta Thunberg for that as mini AOC said if the left can use children then so can the right.

DrA5 likes this.
  8. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

I agree to a point. One set of parents stopped when the crazies started the death threats while the other is the source of the death predictions.

I did enjoy the satire as I thought the kid had talent and was a good actor.

9. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

IF you are going to be the "Face" of a movement, you best be able to go off-script and know your stuff. You would think the Dems couldn't sink any lower, but they lowered the bar so much that they celebrate taking a brainwashed miserable 16 year old with diagnosable mental conditions and using her as a prop and accessory. They think they can do that, then attack any one who attacks her for hating women and children, failing to realize how bad they attacked the Covington kids and made death threats to the 8 year old mini-AOC.

10. DrA5

It's all for a book deal and that sweet, sweet Nobel Prize money you get now for just virtue signaling.

11. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

12. G 97

G 97 Garth

Yes, because satire and reality are the exact same thing.

13. DrA5

G 97 likes this.
  14. DrA5

[​IMG]

BHP41 likes this.
  15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Children should be seen and not heard...and she is making seen look a bit too lenient.

crashman and auminer like this.
  16. G 97

G 97 Garth

My Grandmother would say this from time to time. :D

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Mine too...it used to piss me of, but I'm beginning to understand.

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Depends on how serious the AOC kid was and if it really was the parents. I could easily see a kid hearing the parents laugh at someone then imitate them to get laughs. That's a lot different than the climate change crazy kid.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Seeing how creative the 12yo grandkid is - I'm not 100% sure a parent is scripting the funny one.

Phl218 likes this.
  20. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

The funny one is cute and her schtick makes you laugh.
    The climate nazi makes you wish you never heard or saw her.
    At least that's how it works on my end.