1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Juvenile Justice?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by prospected, Sep 22, 2019.

1. SVandST

SVandST Well-Known Member

I love how the fair officials released a statement to clarify that “there was NO shooting and NO stabbing.” I’m sure they family f the dead guy is greatly relieved to know he wasn’t shot or stabbed. :rolleyes:

2. Montoya

Montoya Well-Known Member

...wait, your mum wasn't proud of you during your junior high vanilla ice phase?

Sounded like a bad optics PR attempt by the fair officials trying to save attendance.

3. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Some people whoop ass on Corn Pops and go on to pitchers of warm spit, though...

4. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

Ya think the parent(s) give a shit?

I'm all for making this crap a capital offense punishable by public execution. Fuck em. They want to act like animals, lets put them down like rabid animals. Swift, brutal and public. That's the only way you will get it through those scumbags heads if they see exactly whats in store for them if they keep up being animals.

aaronson and crashman like this.
  5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I know they don't. That's why I suggested branding them....

6. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

They self-brand. It’s a badge of honor to these hoodlums.

7. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Soooooooo not my genre or generation. :moon:

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

DA on the forehead is what I'm thinking.

9. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

The news headline 'fatally assault' ummm isn't that spelled murder or kill?

10. Jim Moore

Jim Moore Well-Known Member

Teens?

11. buzz-06

buzz-06 Well-Known Member

Went every night this year except Thursday and Friday. For the last coupe years something always happens in that corner of the midway, last year was a fight that happened about 30 seconds after the girlfriend and I walked past that area. Year before was another fight, this year this shit happens.

For one thing they need to get their story straight, first someone claimed the man called them the N word, now they are claiming they were “playing the knockout game”. The video is clear as can be the man was surrounded, so I highly doubt either claim is fact, seems to me like a bunch of kids looking for trouble and their friends with cellphones fueling the fire.

I’ve only ever had trouble out of one ethnicity in the 25 years I’ve lived in this area and been going to that fair and it’s never been white or Asian kids. It’s always black teens running around the fair, shoulder checking people, being disrespectful and overall looking to start shit. I hope both of them do life for this, taking a mans life in this manner should receive no less

kangasj and Fonda Dix like this.
  12. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Shotguns...rusty chain/knife fight...whoopin up the POTUS behind the gym = Honey Badger Joe don't care. It's just another day of toxic masculinity for that stud.

13. buzz-06

buzz-06 Well-Known Member

14. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

They’ll be found guilty of 2nd degree assault or reckless endangerment at the most. Those adult charges of manslaughter and postering hate crime will be tossed. Hogan is a liberal in a red sweatshirt and not dare touch this case.