1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Juvenile Justice?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by prospected, Sep 22, 2019.

1. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

2. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

Stupid game

3. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Hmm, the common denominator on these deals seems to hold. Go figure.

4. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I know.....you almost never see a gang of Asian kids carrying these attacks out right?

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm thinking we need to start looking at something like the scarlet letter for parents who raise kids this fucking stupid.

cav115 and Gixxerguy855 like this.
  6. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Fucking punks. This shit enrages me.

7. Fonda Dix

"But DeShawn is a good boy. He was getting his life together and working on his rap career. He never hurt nobody"

cav115 and brex like this.
  8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

And serial killers were always quiet good neighbors...

cav115 and Fonda Dix like this.
  9. Fonda Dix

Is one of those crime tropes

It cracks me up when people at a crime scene just cant believe it because "this is a good/quiet neighborhood"

like geography controls human behavior.

speeddaddy likes this.
  10. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

What gets me is people can find it within themselves to record video, yet, can’t find it within themselves to help the man. That’s a disgrace of modern humanity.

cav115, SpeedyE and speeddaddy like this.
  11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Absolutely agree. Can't imagine not stepping in.

ducnut likes this.
  12. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

How about we just apply capital punishment to the kids and chemically castrate their parents.

cav115, speeddaddy and ducnut like this.
  13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm good with that too.

14. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

Same with offenders.

It’s beyond me how one can commit an offense against a child, can’t be around schools and playgrounds, yet, is allowed to have children.

15. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Are y'all finally seein' the writing on the walls after all these years?
    Halle-fucking-lujah.
    Just clean the frickin' gene pool already.
    God-damn-it.

16. Montoya

Montoya Well-Known Member

Looks like the 16 year old will be eligible to be charged and tried as an adult. Depending on how they change the charges in response to the man dying, the 15 year old very well could be eligible for a lifetime of free room and board. People make foolish decisions in their youth and often deserve second chances, but intentional acts of wanton violence on innocents at this level...

SpeedyE and ducnut like this.
  17. Montoya

Montoya Well-Known Member

Completely agree. As a further disgrace to the times we live in though, a local man intervened in a violent fight among teenagers awhile back... and was charged with assaulting a minor in the process. I'm sure most of us wouldn't hesitate but as further evidence to the disgrace of modern humanity as you put it, a number of people are going to be concerned about their physical, criminal, and civil vulnerability as opposed to doing what's right. I do wonder if the video may have been recorded by an accomplice though.

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah, this isn't tp'ing someones house.

SpeedyE likes this.
  19. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

You don't hear about too many Nobel Prize winners or successful cardiologists who began their careers with a slight stumble in juvie when they were a youngin'. Not saying its NEVER happened.....buuuuuut.

20. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

They also don’t have their mothers tell of their burgeoning rap careers, either...

cav115 likes this.