1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2019 | Round 14 | Aragon | Spain | Sep 20-22

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Sep 16, 2019.

1. lightning97

lightning97 Well-Known Member

Starting out wet in Moto3 with brief spotty rains. Could/should have some dry sessions later. Best luck Tyler and Joe!!
    (Party central in Alcaniz!! Reminds me of the past days at the races!!)
    Tim

Quicktoy likes this.
  2. sicc

sicc Well-Known Member

Fixed

3. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

He’s sick of being beaten to the line in the last lap. He finally got one. I get why he was pumped.

4. Quicktoy

He had a good tucked front yesterday. But ya he no crashy like he used to.

5. galloway840

galloway840 Well-Known Member

Did you watch FP1, or just look at the results? He had them covered from the 1st lap to the last. And had many laps near that pace. It wasn't a one-lap-wonder.

6. Ya he had pace all session.

7. Lee#144

Lee#144 Track Newbie

Who won practice?

8. Phl218

Phl218 .

Not Rins.

And not Dovi either.

But the Joker also didn’t smash his record

9. njracer

njracer Well-Known Member

Did anyone notice MM giving the middle finger during his interview? It was right after him saying he did the fastest lap in FP1.

Yeah, I know he was just scratching his nose but it was funny.

10. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

Marquez was riding at a track day pace and still smashed everybody in qualifying. It'll be a snoozer tomorrow at least for the win

11. Quicktoy

Oh no. Now that Quat thinks he’s within .3 of Marc, you’re going to see him throw everything at Marc

For the first lap.

12. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Does this mean Dovi will be attaining another low earth orbit on the first lap too?

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

There are still four other guys JoT would need to get by in the championship. :D

motion and crashman like this.
  14. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

For real... the little piece with Cal saying MMs out lap at the beginning of the weekend was faster than his fastest lap was pretty telling lol... he said he can review the data, but no one can replicate what he's doing on that bike. He just looks at it in disbelief haha

Phl218 likes this.
  15. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

I am just wondering where all of the dingdongs that said the reason Marquez was winning was because he was on the "Honda computer"? It would be especially fun to see them explain that to Crutchlow.:crackup:

16. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

Crutchlow doesn’t have the password to the computer. He keeps typing Gravel Trap , but access is denied :D

17. racesbikes

racesbikes WTB a Size 50/60 Race Suit

Marquez has been absolutely devastating, the rest of the group really are close to one second a lap slower at best and you can see it. An amazing lap by Quatararo closed the gap on the timesheets, but that is more a reflection of Fabio’s fearlessness and skill.

The Espargaro brothers ride the daylights out of their bikes, but it looks like Pol won’t start and Aleix probably won’t finish.

I think Dovi was 1.6 seconds down in Q2? Marquez made the Ducs look like Moto2 bike’s.

The race between Vinales and Quatararo for 2nd should be exciting.

18. Jack Brock

Jack Brock Well-Known Member

He only ran 2 laps in FP1 under 48. I agree he has them covered, but the gap is closer to 1 second than 2. I was simply point out that the margin was exaggerated by him using the softs.

19. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

Time for Ducati to get serious about giving Miller their full factory support instead of that Pramac 'factory' assistance. He's been consistently fast and their rookie Wonderboy Bagnaia has been getting slaughtered every round by the others he's competing against in the rookie battle Fabio & Mir.

Quicktoy and Phl218 like this.
  20. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

And chuckles to himself every weekend as he lays in the rubble...he beat the computer again! :D