1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Assault Weapons Ban Heading to Senate Floor

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Quicktoy, Aug 9, 2019.

1. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

2. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

The American public have passed a resolution declaring the Democrat party, its adherents and supporters, as intellectually and developmentally impaired.

The terms “batshit nuts” and “fucking retarded” were considered, but were decided to be prejudicial to the insane and mentally infirm.

Photo and blkduc like this.
  3. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I hate the NRA, which is just set up to enrich certain people. That being said, I had to rejoin this morning. F**k San Francisco.

4. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

Yeah, same here. I'm pro 2A as they come, just don't really care for how the NRA goes about things. But this is ridiculous. The NRA has never advocated for making it easier for crazy people to get guns. Quite the opposite. Where do they even come up with this crap? And I'm really not so sure about how deep the NRA's pockets are to begin with like everyone like's to claim. I don't think they have anywhere near the financial or political clout the anti's like to claim they do.

Montoya likes this.
  5. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

When you cant supply enough leadership to handles feces and needle covered streets, you have to do something to look effective. This creates the virtue signaling legislation that is common from Democrats and their toilet cities.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Montoya likes this.
  7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I've wondered the same about some of the shooters.

crashman likes this.
  8. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

I'd be more inclined to believe that the left is behind the shooters/shootings.

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Yeah, that's actually what I intended to say. I didn't read Mongo's comment closely enough.

10. Montoya

Montoya Well-Known Member

11. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Vegas Dude?

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Not really any one specific incident, but the timing in some of these events just seems to coincide with the effort to seriously restrict the 2nd amendment. I'm just a bit skeptical. There are some die hard extremists on both sides of the aisle that are certainly as capable and just as committed as the suicide bombers.

Fonda Dix and Britt like this.
  13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Easy to find patterns if you go looking for them.

sheepofblue likes this.
  14. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Much easier to see laterally if you remove blinders...:)

15. Spitz

Spitz Well-Known Member

"Mr O’Rourke had made gun control a central focus of his 2020 campaign after suspending it to mourn with the community in his hometown of El Paso, Texas after a gunman stormed a Walmart earlier this month, killing 22 people and injuring 24 others.

The gunman in that tragedy used an AK-47 which he said he purchased overseas."

What the hell?

16. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

Who cares where he purchased his rifle? Let’s talk about red flag laws. Enact that shit and use that vice to remove firearms from the number one group illegally using them; known gang members.

Sod those second and fourth amendment rights, leverage it against known gangsters and see how soon ACLU finds someone with standing to challenge such an important set of regulations.

17. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Can't we just shoot the gang members?

18. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Now now...not so fast.
    https://www.westernjournal.com/demo...t-law-enforcement-cant-target-gang-databases/

Photo likes this.
  19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

20. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

Heh - so those lists aren’t infallible?

What about the whole no-fly, no buy (a firearm) matter from a few years ago? You know, that other unaccountable double-secret list from which it’s (almost) impossible to remove yourself because it doesn’t really exist?

I don’t use the word “hate” to describe much of anything, but I hope those that came up with these shit ideas all get two different kinds of ass cancer.