1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ocasio-Cortez and HQ2...showing how dumb she is every day

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by StaccatoFan, Nov 14, 2018.

1. aaronson

aaronson Well-Known Member

2. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

3. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

"Sunlight is said to be the best of disinfectants"

These communists have gained power by hiding, and the power struggle within the Democrat party reflects this. The best thing to happen to the USA in a long time is the open honest agenda sharing from those wishing to bring about their tyrannical dreams.

"Bring 'em on I prefer a straight fight to all this sneaking around"
    --Han Solo

4. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Interesting that a "parade", which was really just a march, to celebrate heterosexuality with no forced views is considered hate, but "gay pride" parades that have floats to specifically show hatred toward straight or religious people are not considered hate.

The dems own hate, it is what they are. It consumes them, fuels their daily operations. The dems must spread hate and force hate on people to continue to exist.

tl1098, YamahaRick, aaronson and 4 others like this.
  5. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Now this great and wise leader of the dem party has declared that Miami won't exist in a few years.
    Keep talking, genius!

Quicktoy likes this.
  6. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Just Miami....the surrounding areas will remain intact I'm assuming?

7. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

She is right about one thing. Her education should have been free.

Quicktoy and brex like this.
  8. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

I’m fucked then. I’m on other coast same above sea level. Hmmm. Funny. I have a pic of me at 2 leaning on my grandmas storm wall separating her house and the gulf from 1981. Water level is EXACT same level against that wall today.

9. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Liar!
    Denier!
    Racist!

aaronson and R Acree like this.
  10. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

How do you normalize for tidal stage? MET 101 and all...

11. Quicktoy

Her home is right next to the north bridge going into siesta key. The markers of the depth are plastered where you can see the numbers from her house. With tides the numbers haven’t changed. Same numbers on those old pylons.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2019
  12. dsapsis

Claiming a comparison without accounting for tidal stage is spurious. If you have your old textbook, maybe consult it.

13. Quicktoy

Lol I grew up on grand cayman island. Go google the highest elevation there. My home was 10 feet above sea level in 1987. That same home today is 10 feet above sea level. I actually visited it 3 years ago. I’m saying without having to consult a text book, the average moron can visually see nothing has risen.

14. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

@dsapsis isn’t your average moron...

Br1anbuck likes this.
  15. dsapsis

I don't know about a moron, but a B-student High schooler understands two pictures showing a sea-level watermark need to be controlled for tidal state. Maybe, just maybe your analog observational model can't detect ~10 cm in a 3 plus meter context. But nice to see the POTUS inspired double-down when wrong. After all, all you need to do to disprove reams of evidence is one high-error anecdote.

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Or maybe you are simply trying to overcomplicate a simple observation.

brex likes this.
  17. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

You mean when Obama said you could keep your insurance and doc?

All ribbing aside global warming is a huge hoax brought to you by the team that failed at global cooling earlier. None of the predictions have happened while many have be WAY off.

18. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Because the sea level watermark is obviously photoshopped.

Or the island got sandjacked.

Or you’re a superlative moron.

cav115 likes this.
  19. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

I'm old enough to remember the impending ice age we were all going to die from.
    Their quandary is they make sensationalized predictions that are able to be disproved easily due to their short time frame, but they need to push the urgency with these short time frames.
    "We're all gonna freeze to death due to the coming ice age."
    We didn't.

"We're all gonna be under water by 2020."
    Well, we aren't.

"Miami will be under water in 12 years."
    It won't be.

Their problem is their predictions get debunked constantly within our lifetimes, sometimes in as little as a decade.

That and man made climate change is a complete and total hoax.

Even if it was remotely true, giving a politician a dollar is certain to have zero positive effect toward solving it.

sheepofblue likes this.
  20. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Wrong. Man can totally control the weather and climate and destroy an entire planet with cows and SUVs.
    But we just flat aren't good enough to cure cancer.