1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

More Obama helpfulness?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by eggfooyoung, Sep 5, 2019.

1. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I had no idea feelings were involved! Shit, why didn't you say so sooner? Feelings always trump reality.

2. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I knew that word was going to trigger one of you babies. :crackup:

Perception is reality. Refusing to address an issue because you think the other side’s position is invalid only solidifies their resolve. It also pushes those in the middle who are somewhat sympathetic further to the left.

3. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I’m the idiot because I understand that they’re not oppressed and don’t tell them they’re oppressed to further validate their FEELING that they’re oppressed?

Riiiiiiight.

crashman likes this.
  4. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

That is the biggest “progressive” cop out bullshit excuse on the planet, and it’s making the rounds in full force today.

Perceptions need to reflect reality, not define it.

Stop enabling the perpetual victim class.

5. Brad

Brad Swollen Member

If you feed a stray cat to appease it -right now-, you assume it will be satisfied and simply go away? Bet not. Same thing with the Bern. See, now that stray cat has the scent on his/her (or the kitty preferred pronoun) whiskers and every stray in the county shows up at your door..Whose kitties favorite human ever?

6. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:stupid:
    People feel oppressed because dumb asses keep telling them how bad off they have it.

7. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I just want a clearly defined cut off date so that I can leverage my educational opportunities and maximize my return on your investment. I would hate to be the guy who borrows $100,000 the day after the taxpayer quits footing the bill.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Did this remotely make sense in your head? :crackup:

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yet oddly that isn't what you describe with schools as you're ignoring all of the useful viable degrees, the overall number of school choices people have and so on. Try again.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sorry, I'll step my game up, all y'all are stupid! :D

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Telling those individuals who owe money to pay it back IS dealing with it. There are plenty of other things that can be done as well to prevent it in the future as well. However the one thing that absolutely will NOT work on preventing future students from borrowing money stupidly is the pay off the loans of the current crop of stupid. Lack of penalties encourages bad behavior, it does not prevent it.

12. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Oh sweetie, unlike you I don't get triggered.

They shouldn't have to pay it back #feelings