1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

McCabe recommended for charges

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gixxerreese, Sep 12, 2019.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Maybe it will force him to up his game a little.

2. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

There is a investigation that recommends this particular charge. I cannot comment on others as they have no name, yet if ever.

3. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I’m putting together my Rocky style training montage right now.

Quicktoy and Fencer like this.
  4. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Don't forget to beat your meat in a reefer.

Quicktoy likes this.
  5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

And use fresh eggs in your protein drink.

6. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Just read the book clinton cash. But you won’t. And you’ll continue to push a false narrative. We call people like you liars.

Robby-Bobby, XFBO, Fonda Dix and 2 others like this.
  7. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Just another dolt that is too slow to pay attention. It's amazing how many of them that are out there.

8. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

Your use of calling everyone who disagrees with your position decreases the value of calling someone a liar.

Quicktoy likes this.
  9. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

Ahhh yes... y'all let the hate flow. The Right can do no wrong and we shall burn down anyone who has crossed us! McCabe, Clinton, Comey... line 'em up for prosecution!

For the millionth time, If people commited crimes, go get em. If the investigation is politically motivated/payback then it's garbage, right?

Also, the name calling is so line with those that bow before their lord and savior.

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Oh the f#(king irony in your post.

crashman, gixxerreese and Quicktoy like this.
  11. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

There was an investigation within the department. SPECIFIC charges have been stated about someone that was fired for performance. Compare that to the current impeachment drive where it is OMB.

Further while I know it will not happen I would love to see the witch burn. Yes I can state laws. Shoot so did they when the FBI (not their job) said no charges would not be filed when they laid it out then premised it all on intent which is specifically not part of the law. Anyone else would have gone to jail (and some have) for her intentional activities and willful mishandling of classified material. Then there was the destruction of evidence while under subpeona.

Lastly Comey used a third party to desiminate official documents with the goal of knocking a legally elected president out of office for something that was made up crap. So yes I would love to see him prosecuted as what he did made the Nixon lawlessness look tame.

12. G 97

G 97 Garth

I didn't or havnt called you any names and asked you kindly to explain your position but you didn't. So while you focuse your attention on others and place blame on your refusal to answer based on a perceived slight I'll take your non response as not being able to back up your statements.

aaronson, Fencer, XFBO and 1 other person like this.
  13. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Yeah? Well you’re objectively unattractive and exude an aroma reminiscent of a slaughterhouse on a hot summer day. :Poke:

Quicktoy likes this.
  14. G 97

G 97 Garth

This is absolutely the nicest thing anyone has said to me today.

Quicktoy likes this.
  15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Get a room

16. Quicktoy

It’s because you are one. Notice they all disappeared too off the different threads after I proved they were liars? It’s not disagreeing with you, it’s proving what you said was a lie which was actually pretty simple to do lol.

XFBO and gixxerreese like this.
  17. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

If you had the guts, (and we all know you don't because you would have to admit that you are very wrong) you would go back and find the numerous times that the crazy righties around here have said this exact thing about OMB and all repubs. Justice has no allegiance to a political party, and people that typically vote on the right share this viewpoint vs the hellbent on communism/by any means necessary democrat voters.

It was unanimous that if Kav had actually committed a crime, he should be punished and not on the SC. The only evidence supporting an actual crime is apparently locked up in dsapsis' safe. (side note, it's hilarious that her lawyer just admitted the entire thing was a scam so she could advance women's rights lol)

It was unanimous that McCain was a traitor and should have been prosecuted for his role in the coup attempt.

It was unanimous that if the repubs committed voter fraud in NC (or wherever that was), they should face justice.

Finally the big one, Cheeto Jesus himself. If the great orange one actually did anything wrong, he would be held accountable by his very supporters. These have all been unanimous opinions of the beeb and one could easily argue "rightie" voters at large. Justice is justice, not a tool to wield political power. Your ramblings here are ridiculous.

18. Quicktoy

I’ll turn on him in a heart beat if he fucks up or does anything wrong. This is what these libtards don’t get. They just put blinders on ( wont actually look at the evidence) and then lie to the world. It’s disgusting and pathetic.

19. Quicktoy

I love having these discussions in public. It’s so much more fun. I absolutely ridicule people and I get loud so everyone around can hear me just destroying them. They always leave with their tail between their legs.

20. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

I just want to know which one is Lloyd and which one is Harry.:D