1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

And the latest from the Antonio Brown Show

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by StaccatoFan, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

BS meter is really starting to move the needle at this point.

j cal, BigBird, 418 and 1 other person like this.
  2. Chris

Chris Keepin' it old school

[​IMG]

auminer likes this.
  3. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

Let's say I heard of a case where a woman wanted to press rape/assault charges because her neighbor kissed her. Funny how this request came after her husband found out and she admitted that she kissed him back. Hmmmmm

4. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

This. Plus eleventy.

5. auminer

I was going to say that Don Gruden is still ugly even with lip gloss, but someone beat me to it. :crackup:

6. brex

brex Well-Known Member

But what about his brother Jon?

BigBird likes this.
  7. auminer

Damn autocorrect... :crackup:

8. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

So, gender confusion is involved?
    He likes his chicks with a hairy ass?

9. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

How will this play out if the NFL puts AB on the exempt list?

Will they do the same thing if one of the starting QB's gets accused of the same thing the week befote the Superbowl?

code3ryder likes this.
  10. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

and a crisp high five from Robert Kraft.

11. Inst Tech

Inst Tech ain't no half steppin

If you get raped, you file a police report. You also do not go hang out with him, several times.

ducnut, code3ryder and StaccatoFan like this.
  12. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Somebody did something. That's all we know. We don't know who, nor what happened.

Definitely smells like extortion of some type. Was a third party involved that incentivized the suit? Who knows.

I'm just happy NFL dropped totally out of my life when the kneeling started.

ducnut likes this.
  13. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

I think AB is a grade A twat waffle, but this story stinks a bit.

BigBird likes this.
  14. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

Did you guys read the text messages? They got posted like they're some sort of evidence. The seem to point more to trying to get over than anything. If the NFL suspends him... bad move. they also show that he isn't the most articulate person ever.

15. BigBird

BigBird blah

In a article this morning, it seemed like she was trying to work a deal out privately and when negotiations fell through then she filed the suit. Which is why people believe the Patriots didn't know beforehand

$75k, how much does a wedding cost,hmmm [emoji53]

Sent from my smatrfone

16. Greenhound386

Greenhound386 Well-Known Member

The texts are so atrociously written, that I don't see how they could possibly be used against him or to support the accusations that were made. They're so bad, that they leave a ton of room for subjectivity and interpretation.

code3ryder likes this.
  17. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

Looks like the cat's out of the bag since she initially wanted $2 million but is now 'settling' for $75k out of 'principle'. I can't stand the guy but this stinks worse than before and helps him significantly. Regardless of his recent shenanigans, I'm kind of rooting for him in this debacle.

18. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

I support whatever side is right and the evidence supports. R. Kelly, sorry you were pissin' on chicks. Christine Blasey Ford, you are completely full of shit and now your attorney exposed you as a fraud. Dad too apparently.
    Antonio Brown is a shitbag, but with each passing day this story gets closer to a baseless money grab.

ducnut likes this.
  19. G 97

G 97 Garth

NO means NO even if you don’t say it while spreading your legs. #MeToo.

20. auminer

Guess who caught a TD pass today...

Weird how the feet don't hurt,and the helmet fits okay in NE. :rolleyes: