1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moto America - NJMP - Sept 7-8 2019

Discussion in 'General' started by TX Joose, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Skter505

Skter505 Well-Known Member

Does anyone have a video of the actual incident? All I saw was the live feed which just shows SDK crash.

2. drop

drop Well-Known Member

Your right. I can NOT say it's only been Hayden. But I can say, when it's been with sdk, with fong, and with pj, there has been only one common denominator.

3. Skter505

Fong put his front tire into PJ's arm on the last lap trying to force open the door. It wasn't gonna happen but that's another example of a hard move. That's just how the class has been this year, very hard racing. I don't blame them everyone is riding like their motorcycle career is on the line and it pretty much is. There are only a few good paid rides and everyone wants one.

Gino230 likes this.
  4. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

MA certainly does. They have all the camera feeds available to help make decisions like this.

JBall likes this.
  5. Skter505

I'm sure, I was just thinking there was a clip floating around because people mentioned watching it.

6. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Very odd that NO 2nd SS race is on YouTube..LOL
    The only one I can find is the one on this page...FB about 3/4 way down the Pit Incident post.

United States Road Racing Updates & Info Page

7. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

You called me out personally in the previous post. So that’s bullshit.

You should come to a race and sit down with Hayden and me. Then maybe you might understand. I would buy your ticket.

8. Ducman851

Ducman851 Been told I’m that guy, but I’m really not

Let’s see if this works. I did a screenshot video and uploaded it to YouTube
    That’s as much as I’ve seen.

TLR67 likes this.
  9. turner38

turner38 Well-Known Member

Yeah, that’s the same video we’ve all seen a hundred times. It just doesn’t show enough to make a real decision IMO. It seems when whatever contact was made or wasn’t, was out of frame and at a bad angle.
    JMO

10. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

If that was the case, why did MotoAmerica issue him penalty points?

11. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Did you stop frame it?

12. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Those slider bike races on the off weekends pay big dividends when the skies open.
    Good luck.

13. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

Thank you.

Spang308 likes this.
  14. drop

drop Well-Known Member

I called you out, only after you resorted to name calling.

Have a blessed night

15. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

I’ve thought about the pressure you and yours endure many times. Unimaginable is putting it lightly.

16. turner38

turner38 Well-Known Member

Yes sir, “I” cannot see enough from that video to crucify Hayden. Maybe others are seeing something I am not.

Are you seeing something I am not?

17. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

".. wanted to attack Hayen in some manner" .. here we go again. You have no idea what he would of done, or would not have done had he been able to get to him .. thinking ya do is, "well, kinda dumb".
    . And yea, it is actually a huge difference in verbal or physical assault. One is totally legal, the other likely results in jail time. So... there's that.
    Now.. clearly motoamerica is taking FURTHER action, and Pat hopefully learns to keep his cool. No matter what

I'm not defending the indefensible. My argument is totally defendable. Ive already said multiple times, it was childish, wrong, and agree from a legal standpoint, that hitting him with the half empty water bottle is illegal (but actual assault is a stretch in my opinion and think even @turner38 agrees ?)
    Where i think i and others disagree, is that i actually understand WHY Pat did what he did. He didnt wake up that morning and decide to rush a random rider, then toss a bottle at him when restrained.. he feels that rider put his kid on the ground and was not happy about it. How he did it was totally WRONG, but why is this such a hard concept to grasp?

FURTHERMORE..(cause now my co pilot is driving and i have free time on way to VIR :blart:) .. IF i was gonna prepare to punch someone, or prepare to shove them to the ground, im not doing it with a plastic water bottle in my dominant hand. It never left his hand till well after he was pushed back, only then did he toss it. With some accuracy i would add.lol.. so my OPINION (remember, we aren't mind readers) is he had intentions of giving Hayden an ear full. Nothing more. Could be wrong. Who knows.

18. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

You will defend anybody just to be different.:rolleyes:

stk0308 likes this.
  19. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

Indeed.

20. dieterly

dieterly Well-Known Member

White & Pridmore had a pretty good take on Hayden, and in particular the 600 class on their last podcast....