1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moto America - NJMP - Sept 7-8 2019

Discussion in 'General' started by TX Joose, Sep 4, 2019.

1. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

If anyone wants to infer that nancy NASCAR drivers doing battle in their 3500lb cages are escalating any real violence with a bitch slap, perceived or not, they have another think coming.
    A rider is not so far removed from the effects of potential violence whether they be on or off the bike...there's no gilded cage offering protection. Any aggression given or received can and may, possibly should, be viewed as true violence. There's no place for it here; riding is not a choreographed reality show...stuntaz not withstanding.

Gino230 and BigBird like this.
  2. jonathanp

jonathanp Tech drop out

He has put his kid out on a race track his name was Brian Lance. I do know the most pressure mongo had at the race track is when he did the Bargy school while riding the bike that was already sold.

3. turner38

turner38 Well-Known Member

That has become pretty common here also, still doesn’t stop it though. Just makes for a better show when someone gets Tased...
    :D

4. Rdrace42

Rdrace42 Almost Cheddar

That was Ev's kid, not Mongo's. The bigger point, as Mongo pointed out, is that he's got a similar responsibility for ALL the riders out there. Pretty sure he can fully speak to the pressures, even though his own kid isn't out there. He can definitely speak to what is appropriate behavior.

Yzasserina likes this.
  5. drop

drop Well-Known Member

Hey RM. See how worked up you got about Hayden? Imagine your real son being ran off the track by someone else. Maybe then you’ll get it.

6 races is an insane penalty.

TSWebster likes this.
  6. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

Seems appropriate to me. Actions have consequences. It's not the end of the world.... everyone just needs to take their lumps and move on.

stk0308 and GNC like this.
  7. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

Again, only fools argue with idiots.

Spang308 and ghetto customs like this.
  8. 418

418 Expert #59

Only he wasn't ran off the track.

It was two racers going for the same piece of the real estate and one got the short end of the stick.

Feels got hurt.

9. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

Three would have been much more appropriate.

Either that or Hayden should have got 6 penalty points. His on-track antics and over-agressive riding was bound to yield a result like this past weekend. Maybe he should race twins?

10. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

You know, Tim, I helped you with some R6 technical questions several years ago without knowing who you were or what your agenda was, no questions asked. I was polite and respectful.. Why are you being a troll now? Is this fun for you?

Bloodhound and BC like this.
  11. We do at ours, I think 6 or 8 of them.

12. BC

BC Well-Known Member

Not worth it Rick

Good luck at Barber, hope you guys do good.

13. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

Thank you Looks like rain, Hayden will smoke them. Nick as well.

14. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

Don't curse the weather like that. A dry Barber would be fantastic.

Gino230 likes this.
  15. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

Either way will be fun. :)

16. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

I just watched the video of the "Racing Incident" about 30 times....your assessment is Incorrect.

Perhaps you should watch it a few times and take off your blinders.

backbone likes this.
  17. drop

drop Well-Known Member

You were more than helpful. Completely respectful and completely professional.

My feelings and my opinions are just that. I'm not being a troll. My feelings are Hayden is and has been many times this year overly aggressive. It hasn't just been with sdk. He had been with pj and fong also.

My problem isn't with you. It's with how this whole situation has been less than handled on one side and way overly handled on another.

18. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

Most days that end with a "y"

19. GNC

GNC Jim Rashid

The father should be banned. Not only does he look like a idiot, he doesn't help his kid in the future. What team wants a impulsive parent around. It's not the team's fault , it's not the kids fault.

20. Skter505

Skter505 Well-Known Member

Fong has has made moves just as hairy. PJ has been riding pretty clean but you can't honestly say that Hayden has been the only one riding aggressive.

Bloodhound likes this.