1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

And the latest from the Antonio Brown Show

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by StaccatoFan, Sep 10, 2019.

1. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

2. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

The National Felon League appears to still be living up to the moniker.

3. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

He's just trying to be like his role model Ben Rapistberger.

jaybirdka likes this.
  4. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

I hate AB, but this chick has no credibility. I hope he sues her ass off

BigBird and Lawn Dart like this.
  5. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I thought you were just supposed to believe the women?

6. Chris

Chris Keepin' it old school

The first alleged incident came in June 2017, with Taylor saying Brown exposed himself and kissed her without consent at one of his Pittsburgh-area homes. A month later, while at Brown's home in his native Miami, Taylor alleges in the lawsuit, Brown masturbated near her without her knowledge and ejaculated on her back, then later bragged about it in a series of text messages. In May 2018, after a night out at a Miami-area club, Taylor says she went back to Brown's home in Miami to use the bathroom and grab some food, and the receiver "forced her down onto a bed, pushed her face into the mattress, and forcibly raped her."

Uhhh....why the hell would you continue to put yourself in a situation of being alone with someone who exposed themselves to you without consent and jizzed on you?

BigBird, 418 and ducnut like this.
  7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Something about benjamins.

Shenanigans and 418 like this.
  8. G 97

G 97 Garth

I was so shocked, appalled and traumatized - I kept coming back. I can’t believe it happened again and again and again..................#metoo

BigBird, 418 and ducnut like this.
  9. Chango

Chango Something clever!

Only when they accuse the correct group.

10. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

I wouldn't be surprised if he sexually assaulted her because there are big dollar pro athletes that are arrogant SOBs that think they can get away with whatever they want. I also would not be surprised if she made it up to get money and/or fame.

11. CBR723

CBR723 Well-Known Member

I may not have seen in article but shouldn't there be criminal charges first to prove it happened before civil damages award or are they going to skip that step?

12. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Not required, you can sue anyone anytime for virtually anything......doesn't mean you'll win.

Trent likes this.
  13. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

ESPN is reporting she’s only suing for 75k and is fully cooperating with all entities involved. Screenshots from the phone have been publicized. Even if it’s BS he’s screwed, the low amount he’s being sued indicates the motive is on principle alone and not about $$$. Whether that’s true or not means nothing. Civil liability only requires a preponderance of evidence and there’s already that, facts be damned.

14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

If she wins, is he subject to penalties from the NFL?

15. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

Why are there no criminal charges?

To me, if you don't pursue criminal charges, then you're just going after the money and with that, you lose credibility.

Someone "forcibly rapes" you and you only sue for 75k and no criminal charges?

Add to the fact that she continued to be in his circle not only after the first "incident" but even after others.

Sorry...gtfo.

418 likes this.
  16. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

There were initially no charges in R Kelly's case also age of victims aside. Same with Bill Cosby, let it play

17. Chango

Chango Something clever!

Yes. He gets a raise and a yacht.

R Acree likes this.
  18. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

And the right to lecture the rest of us about something or other.

19. Bruce

Bruce Tuck & Roll

I think AB is a complete douchebag but the timing of this seems odd to me. It says she's willing to meet with the NFL but not until she gets married first! Who files civil rape charges the week before they're supposed to get married?

BigBird and code3ryder like this.
  20. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

First image of accuser released......

[​IMG]

SuddenBraking and Funkm05 like this.