1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vapors unite..... Fav flavor. Mods, stores

Discussion in 'General' started by Marid2apterbilt, Mar 3, 2019.

1. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

Just because a few drop dead, what makes you think it's not? People dying from smoking simply isn't news anymore.

2. BigBird

BigBird blah

people who die from smoking takes many,many years usually. this is happening relatively quick

ToofPic and Boman Forklift like this.
  3. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

I'd consider that a plus.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Glad it's not just me :crackup:

5. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

IMG_20190911_134716.jpg

Last edited: Sep 11, 2019
    5axis likes this.
  6. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Nose rush...

[​IMG] [​IMG]

7. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

8. BigBird

BigBird blah

Hey OP you ok? How's the vaping? Just checking to see if you're still, you know...

@Marid2apterbilt

Sent from my smatrfone

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

You understand Jamie, Scotty Russell and Mike Smith, my gibberish is oxford English compared to them :D

Last edited: Sep 12, 2019
  10. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

I'm guessing regulation or 'market forces'

11. BigBird

BigBird blah

aka less customers since they aren't around any longer

12. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

We should consider this a feature of vaping, not a bug!

BigBird likes this.
  13. BigBird

BigBird blah

14. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

BigBird likes this.
  15. BigBird

BigBird blah

my grandfather smoke almost 3 packs a day til he died at like 85. Started smoking from when we he was about 12. And died from old age, nothing smoking related. Dr was like maybe you may want to stop, when he was like 75, and he was like that's actually going to kill me, so i'll keep doing what I do.

16. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

My dad just turned 80 on Aug 24th. Smokes about a half pack a day now and 2 bottles of Black Velvet a week.... Doctor said something to him about slowing down he said it may be the only things keeping him going anymore.
    I used a vape to quit smoking but I rarely touch it anymore...doesn't make sense to cure one addiction with another to me...

BigBird likes this.
  17. Rising

Rising Well-Known Member

My kid's high school takes vaping very seriously as it has been a huge epidemic. Since there are laws against it on school property the cops get called and they get fined and ticketed. The school board is actually suing one of the vape pen manufacturers. I'm not sure the details of that but I could see other school boards joining in that.

18. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

When I was in high school we had a smoking section..We also were allowed to have guns in window racks in our trucks.We smoked pot walking across the parking lot,and no one ever got shot or beat up.Everyone minded their business,what changed?

Captain Morgan likes this.
  19. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Kids today never smoke pot, shoot guns, or smoke cigs. No wonder everything is all fucked up. :rolleyes:

MachineR1 likes this.
  20. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

This^^^

I have no idea where we went wrong... but go wrong we clearly did.

MachineR1 and ToofPic like this.