1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vapors unite..... Fav flavor. Mods, stores

Discussion in 'General' started by Marid2apterbilt, Mar 3, 2019.

1. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

That haven't stopped any beeber before.

BigBird likes this.
  2. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Because we all know "a little bit"...........:D

thrak410 and BigBird like this.
  3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I've never let it stop me before, but I try not to be too adamant when I am making $hit up.

speedluvn and BigBird like this.
  4. G 97

G 97 Garth

I love it. Nothing like self selection.
    Keep vaping kids.

SirCrashAlot, 418 and BigBird like this.
  5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

This vaping shit ain't nothing new. Anyone that's been around a well jetted stink wheel with a 747 mix has snorted that smoke in faster than a $5 meth whore snorts a line, breathed in the boner enticing smog deep into your lungs until you are farting 747 smog and just wanted to roll around on the ground like a pig rolls in shit.

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Do you practice this stuff or does it just flow out of your mouth like $hit through a goose?

ToofPic, stk0308 and Marid2apterbilt like this.
  7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Just flows like a cool evening ocean breeze over a hurricane ravaged Caribbean island.

aaronson and fastfreddie like this.
  8. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

That isn't even close to intelligible English and sadly, I understood all of it and the context. I love the smell of Castrol R in the morning at the track.

BigBird and joec like this.
  9. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

I remember reading years ago about the ‘new’ vapor inhalants causing mold growth in lungs, but hey you can kick the cigs!

Sounds like it may even be worse than that.

10. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Have you guys seen the VOLUME of vapor some of these idiots are doing? They look like steam locomotives!

ToofPic likes this.
  11. OldSchlPunk

OldSchlPunk Well-Known Member

12. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

13. BigBird

BigBird blah

I mean legality aside, drug cartels are even more impressive. Pablo Escobar was in his twenties making billions

stk0308 likes this.
  14. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

Years ago I did a service call for a vape shop. It was a bunch of 20 year old kids talking mods and tips and batteries while fogging out the room like an EDM show.

Their HVAC equipment was completely coated in a thick layer of what looked and felt like Maxima filter oil. I’m sure their lungs are in great shape.

stk0308 and BigBird like this.
  15. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

That’s fair but THC is pretty harmless. Also I draw the line when you start cutting people’s heads off.

BigBird likes this.
  16. aaronson

aaronson Well-Known Member

I’m also thinking that you have 10 employees, that could easily be a little chatty among their friends. All it takes is one person to rat out the operation or one them having a beef with the owner.

17. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

18. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

I'm so gonna leave this alone....

No I'm not...

Thatd what she said...

19. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Who would have thought smoking cigarettes is safer than vaping?

20. BigBird

BigBird blah

it was nice thought though. Millenials being able to "smoke" weed and not have their parents know about it, or go around smoking indoors was ingeniuous. Wonder what's going to happen to the plethora of vape shops that recently opened up.