1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My daughter...

Discussion in 'General' started by RRP, Sep 10, 2019.

1. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

Ugh... my daughter just graduated H.S. this year with her Associates as well...Shit, I feel old... liz50.jpg

Phl218 likes this.
  2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

How the heck old was he when I met him? 13? 14? Crust, good thing I'm getting better looking as we age 'cause we're aging.

3. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

The end of you clavicle? Did you somehow seperate your A-C joint? Sounds like it

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

You need to see her now. An athlete, a smarty like her mom and a potential serial killer like her dad.

5. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

What????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeap. Freshwomen at HS.

I call her the locust. Comes through the house and eats everything that might be food and she gets taller.

Paige likes this.
  7. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Just doesn’t seem real. My 11 year old is now taller than me and wears bigger shoes. I mean I’m short, but still.

8. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

A couple of weeks ago our youngest turned 20, for the first time in eighteen years we don't have a teenage girl at home...

9. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

This thread is depressing [emoji23]

10. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

Just wait until you are talking about the grandkids! :eek:

This was from the first day of "soccer" last Saturday. This is a football club in Bahrain that has activities for all age groups. My grandson barely made the cut (the tikes group is supposed to be 1 1/2 to 3 yo and he's at 15 mo). They let him in anyway to be with his sister (also seen there) who is 2 1/2. Then there is his little brother who is approaching 2 mo old now. He's not playing soccer yet. :)

20190907_134516000_iOS.jpg 20190907_134516000_iOS.jpg

11. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Yeah something like that. I'm just getting old.

12. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

So cute Hooper.

13. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

The Girl is 9. She’s a high red belt in the midst of her black belt cycle. She’s KILLING it! This is her coming to a finish of her 2 mile run finishing at 16:08, 9 seconds away from qualifying. She’s a snarky little shit just like her old man, but she’s a legit little badass too! 6C8B6F0B-DF0A-478D-A0AF-D8A31617734A.jpeg

Phl218 and Paige like this.
  14. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

[​IMG]

I’ll brag a little too. MVP at nationals this past summer where her team won the 5th grade division. Top 12 at Nike invite camp as well. She’s a little baller and also an amazing dancer. I can’t wait to see where all this kids end up in the future.

pjzocc, Phl218, HPPT and 3 others like this.