1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Formula One Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

I think Vettel's actions were worse than Stroll. Vettel was off the track in the grass, and came back on the track not knowing if it was clear. Stroll was half on the track and was sitting duck...so he got going as quick as possible.

Sucks Stroll got screwed by Vettel's actions

2. Lanceabillion

Lanceabillion Registered Abuser

3. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I wish Rich Energy would take Grosjean with them.

r1owner likes this.
  4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

It would appear that Michael Schumacher is in a Paris hospital undergoing some kind of secret treatment. (For anyone who feels like running it through a translator, here is the article…)
    He's apparently been there twice before, flying a in helicopter from Switzerland to a heliport actually pretty close to me.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2019
    motion likes this.
  5. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Thanks for that. I remain forever hopeful that we will see a lot of Schumi in the future. I didn't know about the upcoming documentary. Now looking forward to it.

6. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

The treatment must be working good if he is flying a helicopter. :D

stk0308, BigBird, scottn and 2 others like this.
  7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:moon: :D

8. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

:crackup:

9. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

:stupid::crackup:

10. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Papa, a bit off-handed, but, would you happen to know a stellar boulangerie in the 2nd or 9th or 10th? I will be on the hunt for an unforgettable baguette.

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I don't know one but I'll ask.

12. BigBird

BigBird blah

I was like WTF are they showing? Vettle is in the kitty litter and they are showing the stands, I was like hello, anyone know what they are doing

DrA5 likes this.
  13. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

He also has been transported to Texas in the past for some super secret health care services also.

https://www.thedrive.com/accelerato...-texas-specialty-hospital-no-longer-bedridden

14. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

Let’s be honest, on track action in F1 can be rare. So, when things heat up on the track and the leader is being caught or they are dicing it up, I want to kick the director in the nards when he keeps cutting to prolonged shots of the team in the garage.

CRA_Fizzer, stk0308 and BigBird like this.
  15. BigBird

BigBird blah

Yeah, I don't care the pit crew's reaction or the fan in the stands, I want to see WTF is happening right now.

CRA_Fizzer and stk0308 like this.
  16. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

17. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

No need! Thought you might know of one. No worries.

18. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

I would have thought a lousy bakery would be run out of town.

Motion -- Le Grenier a Pain in Monmartre is very highly regarded. Looks like a hole in the wall.

motion likes this.
  19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I'm not saying good ones are rare, I just mean that I don't have a place in particular to recommend in those two neighborhoods.

motion likes this.
  20. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

He’ll be replaced by Hulkenberg at the end of the season, Unless they snatch up Alonso, that would make a few heads explode!