1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NFL 2019

Discussion in 'General' started by dtalbott, Aug 9, 2019.

1. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

There is no such thing as a watch that's worth $350K, or $250K, or even $100K.

There are only ignorant suckers who are willing to pay that much for a dubious 'status symbol'.

StaccatoFan likes this.
  2. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Is that why there’s a whole thread about watches here? :crackup:

3. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

That penalty just made my night. Houston left too much time on the clock though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Told ya

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. BigBird

BigBird blah

Not a bad first MNF game.

Sent from my smatrfone

Paige likes this.
  6. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

That game should've been in OT. I'm glad NO came back.

7. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Me too.....huge Brees fan. He already passed Brady, and is 17 behind Manning for the all time number.

8. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Not sure if they count post season td’s too but Brees only had 3 more td’s than Brady last year in the regular season. In 2017 Brady had 12 more td’s than Brees. It’s not like he has 20 more td’s overall than Brady, they are neck and neck. Whoever plays longer will end up with that record.

BigBird likes this.
  9. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I believe this week's games were included, Brees is ahead of Brady by 2, Brady is 2 years older.

10. Ducman851

Ducman851 Been told I’m that guy, but I’m really not

What the actual fuck was up with that shitshow mumble rap halftime fuckery??

Sabre699, StaccatoFan and socalrider like this.
  11. Ducman851

And another observation,
    Is it me or does it look like Gruden is answering the Corona Hot Line when they show him on screen talking into the headset??

12. Ducman851

Raider fans be like Antonio Brown who??

BigBird likes this.
  13. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

Refs tried again, they even screwed up the game clock earlier on a Thomas catch at end of first half. Took 10 seconds off an already wrong clock. That penalty on the extra point was bs.

Saints D though is still a huge question mark. Can’t tackle, can’t defend a pass, out of position on the outside line constantly and the list goes on. Offense is missing Ingram in closing out games, they don’t have a sledge hammer back to close a game in final minutes. Back to passing all the time.

BigBird likes this.
  14. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Somebody....Jay Z I think, signed a huge contract with the NFL to handle all the halftime shows, so we better get used to it :Puke:

15. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

That's what watching on a couple of hour time delay on the DVR and fast forward is for. Same with all the annoying-ass commercials. It seems that they (commercials) get more obnoxious all the time. Especially anything Apple.

I'm usually watching Saturday's college games all day Sunday, then the Napcar race for nap background, then DVR of whichever NFL games I want to watch, some of which I just FF to the 4th quarter and see if it's a close enough game to bother watching.

Get off my lawn... I know...

BigBird and dtalbott like this.
  16. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Sounds familiar. Probably half of what I watch is on a DVR. I don't have 3-4 hours for a football game or a race.

17. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

We also learned last night the Ravens made a great choice last year. #5 was his usual ho-hum regular season self.

BigBird likes this.
  18. joec

joec brace yourself

Why did they keep Eli Apple?? That guy suuuuucks! I can't believe Ted Ginn didn't have another game changing epic fail last night.

I think Murray is going to be alright.

19. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

Don’t know, apple cant cover and if he does it’s usually a penalty. Ginn likes to drop the ball but last night if brees would a aired it out more on that next to last throw there would not have been a 58 yard field goal to win. Murray had signs of nice running especially on the TD run but he needs to get that one cut on a defender to get that burst up field. Ingram would just run over the guy.

joec likes this.
  20. BigBird

BigBird blah

Probably the only good thing Gettleman did was get rid of Apple. Good thing the Saints can score to cover his porous D