1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wife, Mother, Attorney...and Prostitute.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steady T, Sep 5, 2019.

1. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

You've done a fine job of that all on your own...

StaccatoFan likes this.
  2. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

But but but there’s lipstick on the pig.........:D

3. G 97

G 97 Garth

Damn, a lot of desperate dudes out there.

4. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

We don't all beat off to pig balls...

:D

5. NickyZ

NickyZ Well-Known Member

Aren't many of our laws moral based? Who am I to tell a private company they can't discriminate against others for certain protected classifications? Is there some inherit right to work for a private employer? What about seat belt/helmet laws? Certain drugs?

6. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

If I didn’t like my ass in a hole so much I’d change my pic to Che just to fuck with you guys.

7. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

mildly ironic.....

8. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

You liking your ass in a hole a Freudian slip?

9. Chris

Chris Keepin' it old school

I would agree that many of our laws are morally based in the protection of other people's rights. This scope of the law doesn't make any sense to me, and I'm not sure how your other examples apply to this particular topic. It doesn't protect someone else's rights, but instead restricts it.

10. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Lame. You guys need to try a little harder than that.

11. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

That poor poor kid is going to have to be raised as a weirdo to help normalize his parents lifestyle.....in other words, government oughta keep an eye on him, that's a mass killer in the making. :D

Think about it, her husband is not only a cuck but a single parent raising their baby while she's away with 15 dudes a day making her moan for 3 weeks straight.....which means he's not getting any for 3 wks at a time. The kicker? when home for the week, she probably tells him she needs a break from sex. :crackup:

12. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

He’s not getting any that week. What happens to a woman roughly every fourth week?

13. Steady T

Steady T Xaus Power

Shark week.

StaccatoFan and sheepofblue like this.
  14. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

:crackup: Please don't tell me you guys take that week off???

XFBO likes this.
  15. NickyZ

NickyZ Well-Known Member

I support Title VII and most all other civil rights acts (save some recent legislation) and I understand that we elected these legislatures who make the laws that govern our society. I also agree with you that some laws protect rights inherent to each individual in our republic as guaranteed by the Constitution. But my opinion is, if you look closer at many laws, they are legislated morals. What "right" does a person have to do business with a private company? Similarly, what "right" are we protecting with most drug laws or seat belt/helmet laws?

One historical example is prohibition. At that time, our society didn't hide the fact that we legislated morals. Prohibition was justified by the argument that alcohol caused many societal and social problems, and my favorite, it "caused crime." Our legislature lifted for many reasons, one being that it was damn near impossible to enforce (i.e., "everyone was doing it"). Sounds an awful like our current war on drugs. In my opinion, this is just a way legislatures can justify the shift in the morals of our society.

Prostitution is no different. It "doesn't make sense" to me either - that's because their is no "right" that's protected by prostitution. I'm sure someone can chime in to say prostitution "reduces crime," but every law can theoretically reduce crime. And as harsh as this sounds at first blush, the Constitution does not guarantee a "right" to not be a victim of a crime. Nor is anyone free from the consequences of their actions. There are consequences for criminals and potential remedies for victims. This often this leads to what I believe unfair results or unjust results, but we do not live in a perfect society or a perfect world and, in my personal opinion, this legislative system is far superior to one where we are punished for "crimes" where there is no victim, only a potential victim (i.e., seat belt laws, helmet laws, prostitution laws, etc.).

I think if we stopped downplaying that we are trying to legislate morals and instead include this reasoning when advocating for more or less legislation our current political climate wouldn't be as polarized. Almost like we would clear the air. Sorry, I'll get off my soapbox now.

Chris likes this.
  16. Phl218

Phl218 .

2xidb

17. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

That end is probably blown out, too...

18. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

@Motofun352 says that should cost you about tree-fiddy. Way less than the rest of us have to put towards getting in there...

19. Phl218

Phl218 .

And to the city bus analogy:

So you think going for a walk with your dog 15x a day will wear out your legs, or you think they’d be in pretty good shape?

In Europe, where professionals are offering services with health certificates, you can find some pretty knowledgeable representatives of the guild, where a $50 bang has saved many marriages... as I have heard

20. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

:eek: