1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wife, Mother, Attorney...and Prostitute.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steady T, Sep 5, 2019.

1. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Did you see the part where she generally has 15 clients per day. You're not getting a Ferrari or a Hyundai. You're getting a city bus.

ducnut and Steady T like this.
  2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I thought you were a proponent of mass transit...or was that transmit.

TurboBlew and Motofun352 like this.
  3. Chris

Chris Keepin' it old school

I feel like you might be missing my point. With that being said, I couldn't agree more. :D

4. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

WTF? Quit trying to label me as the fucking beeb communist. And don't ruin this guy's thread.

5. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Is a worn out Ferrari with with loose cylinder clearances and a lot of slop in the suspension still fun to drive?

6. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Better than walking.

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Lighten up snapperhead, it was a joke.

StaccatoFan and stk0308 like this.
  9. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

You probably can.....I just don't think it's the type of clientele you'd be amenable to servicing.

Unintended consequences of trying to put a ring on the finger of a gal whose got a voracious sex drive? Bet this isn't what he had in mind when she was walking down the aisle.

10. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

When she said "I do", she just left "15 people a day for money" out of her answer.

11. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

[​IMG]

12. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

I would think he knew he was marrying a whore and really didn't care. I have seen a few guys who were just that desperate to have anyone that they went with it. And yet more who were banging other people as well in situations like this. Doubt he walked in blind.

Jedb likes this.
  13. sidepipe79

sidepipe79 Well-Known Member

I dont understand how asking a guy for $50 to sleep with them is wrong but making them buy you dinner is ok. It is all the same, just different payment methods.

code3ryder and ducnut like this.
  14. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Well, 55 grand in 3 weeks, even assuming 15 clients a day, is $175 a pop. I'm sure the house gets a large cut so that would push the take to at least $300.....mighty expensive bus ride! :eek:

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Dinner and a movie is $100 +/- with no guarantee.

ducnut and Rico888 like this.
  16. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

She likes sex. Big fucking deal. There are some seriously archaic fuckers in here too.

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Technically, a lot of married guys are paying to walk.

18. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I have zero problem with her or her activities. Her husband on the other hand is really, really gross.

GixxerBlade likes this.
  19. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

That’s cheaper than my marriage.

Rebel635 likes this.
  20. Chris

Chris Keepin' it old school

Whatever the fuck he is doing with his tongue in that picture is pure nightmare fuel.