1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XR100 for sale

Discussion in 'Mini Racing' started by JTRC51, Aug 29, 2019.

1. JTRC51

JTRC51 El Speedy Gonzalez

Only 1 is for sale. Runs excellent and only used to show my kids how to ride (no shifting or in 1 gear mostly).

One has an OEM engine and the other a 125cc kit and built RIGHT!

1200 for (#10)
    1400 for the other (125cc kit).

Happy to share specs with interested parties. Both have low use/hrs My boys never raced them, only slower practice in empty lots. Got them out about 6 times total.

Screenshot_20190829-232508_Facebook.jpg

2. JTRC51

Specs on the one with the 120 kit (not 125 sorry, mis-type and can't edit).
    - 120kit
    - XR80 cam
    - upgraded brakes
    - ported head and carb
    - kibble white valves/retainers/springs
    - full Yosh pipe
    - 48t Vortex sprocket/DID chain
    - BBR fork/shock springs with heavier weight oil

Bike runs FANTASTIC and is READY!! about 14-15hrs on build.

The other bike (#10) has a stock motor but was also gone through and valves adjusted and tuned.
    Laced the front wheel from all-new parts and put new brake shoes in. Checked and adjusted the valves. Jetted the carb properly. Put in one BBR fork spring with 20wt oil. BBR rear spring. New chain and sprockets if I recall right. Quick turn throttle.

3. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

Lord, why don't I have any disposable income right now? Please?

GLWS

JTRC51 likes this.
  4. Booger

Booger Well-Known Member

Interested, where are you located?

5. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Looks like you’re down south - ever make your way up north? Bonus points if you’re going to NJMP for MA this weekend.

6. JTRC51

In N. GA area

I don't make it up North too often but some buddies that race MA might be going so perhaps they can take it up there for me (?)

7. joec

joec brace yourself

What's your plan?

8. Booger

Booger Well-Known Member

I want to do some mini moto at the new track in Hanover.

9. Eric Powers

Eric Powers Active Member

You wouldn't happen to want a KX65 set up for mini racing would you? I kind of miss having a 100.

10. JTRC51

I wish it were an 85.

11. Booger

Booger Well-Known Member

My buddy might be able to get it when he goes down for Barber Vintage Moto Fest in October. Lemme run it by him.

12. joec

joec brace yourself

Hmmmm..... You been down to the place in Columbia?? I have one sitting here I could maybe get set up...Hanover PA is a hump though.

13. Booger

Booger Well-Known Member

Sorry, Hanover MD, down near BWI. They don’t offer racing, just open practice I believe. They hosted a KTM demo day a couple months ago. Really cool little track. A few fellas here in the B-more moto scene are running bikes there.

StaccatoFan likes this.
  14. joec

joec brace yourself

Imma call u or something in the next day or so. I think I still have your number. You still in Canton?

15. Booger

Booger Well-Known Member

Speedy G, I sent you a PM.

16. bb4me23

bb4me23 Well-Known Member

pm sent

17. JTRC51

Still have, just think I am going to hang onto them for a bit longer. They run so good and are so much fun for CHEAP!!

bb4me23 likes this.
  18. bb4me23

bb4me23 Well-Known Member

yea I understand that's why I have been looking for one to play around on this winter.

19. Menace Motosport

Menace Motosport New Member

PM Sent. Interested immediately. Cash in hand.

20. JTRC51

So I decided after the original post to keep these since I thought we would ride more as a family but my boys have taken to other sports (Soccer/Basketball) so they have been too busy to ride these. They have been ridden 3 more times since this post so up for sale they go. This time they are BOTH up for sale.

$1200 & $1400

I have new brake shoes for the front (not installed) that will come with the bikes. Since they have sat a long time I would recommend a carb cleaning/adjustment and they will be good to go!

Bikes are in N. GA

Once a Wanker.. likes this.