1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Assault Weapons Ban Heading to Senate Floor

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Quicktoy, Aug 9, 2019.

1. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

Ya I know I never heard it .Was linked to it in a editorial about gun control I just read and it blew my mind forgive me I should of put it in there. I feel like that guy in that movie when he comes out the bomb shelter. “My lucky stars it’s a negro!” Lol sorry

This is where Democrats are better then Republicans. How do you let a story like that die. If it were me every show I go on about gun control that shit would be coming in some snide remark way to keep it fresh. Exactly why gun control is bad. The crimes he committed the recipients would not have been subject to their unicorn comprehensive universal background check gun control legislation against double barrel magazine extended clips.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2019
    TXFZ1 likes this.
  2. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

3. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

4. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

They weren't even his guns

5. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Who was it on here not long ago posting all kinds of crazy, tasteless shit in one of the memes threads?

6. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

I was kidding. Only left wing crap is reporting on it right now when you google his name. They are all calling him crazy ;). Google his name. CNN top result. Wapo numero dos. As far as the memes posted in here, I dunno. I don’t frequent that thread though there are some Great AOC ones.

7. Montoya

Montoya Well-Known Member

8. Photo

Photo Well-Known Member

9. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

10. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

11. brex

brex Well-Known Member

I bet you wouldn't say that to his face!

12. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

As long as I wasn’t within arm’s reach. Don’t want him trying to eat my boogers!

brex and Photo like this.
  13. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

14. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

More. More important.

15. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

What's scary AF is that even discussing this kind of stuff, just like we're doing right now, could be enough to become the subject of one of these articles.

16. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Why not? He a badass?

17. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

We’ve had the Darwin Awards for some time now. Let’s start nominating Orwell Awards.

18. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Do the recipients collect the same prize?

19. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Whew...at least AR-10's are safe. :confused:

crashman likes this.
  20. R Acree

R Acree Banned