1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pirelli Super Corsa Race Tires

Discussion in 'General' started by Faggot, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I love comments like this on a board that has national and world champions as its members.

Banditracer and ts199 like this.
  2. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Well, he already called out Hayes and Spies, all he has left is to tell JU how to run a pro team.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I don't think he knows they're actually members here :D

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

What's been happening in here? Looks like forum-herpes time of the year again. :D

BigBird likes this.
  5. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Just another skippy whose girlfriend has pictures of old guys on her phone. :D

6. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

This thread smells like a Stanford grad.

7. Faggot

Faggot Birth of League

this explains the gayness.

8. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Just stop. You’ve shown what a fucktard you are and that you don’t care. Go away.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

What is wrong with being gay?

10. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

I suggested he grid up and race since this place is a racing forum, but he wimped out.
    Isn't there a street squid forum he can post on and get the fuck off this one?

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

It's like they all come out of the same mold. You could literally write the script in advance for how these threads are going to go every time.

BigBird likes this.
  12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

13. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

For men: No cooter
    For women: No shlong

NTTAWWT

14. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Los Angeles no less. The mindset didn't disappoint on so many levels.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Wonder how his employer feels about his seeming hatred or at least dislike of gay folks... Not sure that attitude works in Cali.

16. kenessex

Well Sparky,
    It seems that you are always willing to jump in and justify your existence, so how about trying to explain how my post about your lack of relevance and stating the fact that many of us know each other in real life has anything to do with somebody's sexual preference or orientation?
    It would appear that you are in fact homophobic in addition to being clueless about how to act in a normal society. I could speculate, based on your comments in this thread, that you are also clinically sociopathic. That would explain your inability to empathize with others and your disregard for anyone but yourself. Perhaps it is just a narcissistic personality disorder, because I doubt that it is a generational characteristic.
    It is nice that you are still being predictable and will likely continue with the irrational name calling and 10 year old behaviors.

Have a sparkly day.
    Your pal,
    Ken

Ducti89 and fastedyamaha like this.
  17. 83BSA

83BSA Well-Known Member

It is hopelessly lost on him Ken. I started to wax at length, but then figured I'd turn my attention to something meaningful, i.e., watching my Tigers get embarrassed by the Ducks.

Thanks again for carrying the mantle.

Cheers,

Dave

18. Faggot

Faggot Birth of League

Can this steer further into your queer ideology?

19. kenessex

Sparky,
    I will assume this is directed at me. I am not sure what it means, but unlike you, I do not have an ideology regarding anybody else's sexual identity or preference, as it has zero impact in my life.
    Why are you so homophobic that you feel compelled to bring it into this conversation? Do you feel that you may have repressed homosexual tendencies? If that is the case, I would recommend that you see a counselor and determine the best way for you to be who you really are. I suspect that the only person that will find it difficult to deal with your sexual orientation is you. I hope you find a peaceful resolution to your gender identity or sexual preference. Be good to yourself.

Ken

20. Faggot

Faggot Birth of League

Dont be gay dude i am only messing with ya. And no i dont like it up my butt. I found my sc 1s locally by the way. 390 for the set.