1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pirelli Super Corsa Race Tires

Discussion in 'General' started by Faggot, Aug 27, 2019.

1. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Except he just can't/won't comprehend that there is never any free shipping on anything. The cost is built into the product somewhere. I have never had UPS, USPS or Fed-Ex offer to ship a package at no charge.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

But but but automation!

3. kenessex

So if I use the online entry form I can have free entries? Cool, thanks. I love automation so we can get rid of the low level useless staff at WERA.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Works for me. I'm sitting at Nelson and I'm just tired...

5. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

What’s the skinny on the Mark Merical Race? Inquiring minds and all..:D

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Now that I can talk about it :D Mark has an SV to race courtesy of Jake Maas tomorrow, going to put a bunch of other racers out there with him as kind of a mock race.

mpusch and Ducti89 like this.
  7. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Noice! Well done.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No idea what tires he'll be on and scoring will be automated.

9. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Man you really suck, it’s like you’re trying to kill road racing.

EDIT - Make sure to charge for shipping regardless.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It's built in to the overhead :crackup:

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I am curious though, what are we if our actual business is done outdoors and our office is in a steel building? It does have some brick on the ends as decoration.

12. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Kurt’s (actually) an architect, ask him.

NOTE - He went to U of I, one of the better schools of architecture in the country.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah I know, scares me every time I think about it :crackup:

14. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

I think it pisses Mom off. :crackup:

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Oh good lord I bet it does!

16. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Actually we are typing........not writing:D Y’all got that?;)

17. Faggot

Faggot Birth of League

it looks like you guys like to tickle each others balls. :confused:

18. Faggot

Faggot Birth of League

why dont you tell us how to ride around a circuit and which tires to use? you can share your gay wannabe pro tips.

19. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Hell.......I admit I’m slow. The best part is I don’t care

Newsshooter likes this.
  20. kenessex

Hey Sparky,
    How come you just don't seem to get it? Here you are showing your ass, again, making derogatory comments to people about things you don't understand. Did you know that many of us here actually know each other in real life?
    Did you miss my little parable about coming into a bar and getting your ass handed to you by being stupid?
    Mongo and Mark were having a side conversation about real life stuff and you had to stick your childish homophobic comment in there, just to try and make yourself relevant. Here is another blatant hint for you; You are not relevant to this thread anymore!!! This thread is now for our entertainment and has been sidetracked and hijacked to serve some purpose other than how you started it.
    As a final suggestion for you, stop posting and come back when you have some maturity. Nobody cares about you, your opinions and you inflated sense of self - importance. You suck and will continue to do so until you are able to see yourself as others see you and have some sympathy and empathy for others.
    Good luck in life, because you will need it.

I am sad for you and your pathetic little existence.