1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pirelli Super Corsa Race Tires

Discussion in 'General' started by Faggot, Aug 27, 2019.

1. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Hey Sparky,
    A couple of pages ago I was agreeing with you that an online presence is a potential way for making sales of product that while different than brick and mortar stores is not new, but certainly a trend for the future. I thought I was very clear that it also is only about product and not service, so race tires are one product that generally needs both.
    I should have caught on when you asked me about the era I had lived in, that you you were in fact a young punk, with no experience or respect. It appears that you are a self-important, self- entitled little snot nosed punk that thinks your job, education and possessions make you superior to others posting on here. I have to say that you are among the most clueless posters we have had on here in a few days and your weak assed attempts at witty rejoinders and middle school come backs will not serve you well. It has all been attempted here before by better than you and it has never ended well. Perhaps if you posted a screen shot of your report card from a prominent university, name dropped your employer and informed us of your mad skills in IT, we would bow down and acknowledge your expertise in online marketing and business acumen.
    In the meantime, I suggest that you stop digging yourself in any deeper, show some respect and try to learn something. Or not and I will just enjoy the entertainment you will provide the vultures.

Your new pal,
    Ken
    (see, I am still the voice of reason)

2. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

I've noticed your posts have gotten longer now that you're retired. :D

BigBird likes this.
  3. genosr1

genosr1 Well-Known Member

I can't wait till they ship them by drone so I can shoot them down

4. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

th (3).jpeg

bro...

BigBird likes this.
  5. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

[​IMG]

BigBird and sill'r B sill'd like this.
  6. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

I have more time to be reasonable and less tolerance for stupid. This punk better stay off my lawn.

R1 Johnnie and Banditracer like this.
  7. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

I think I’m gonna retire early too so we can hang out Ken...:D

8. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I call BS!

You’re still reading the beeb. :Poke:

BigBird likes this.
  9. I’m not reading anything past page 1. I feel dumber than I already am, if that’s even possible for reading that.

BigBird likes this.
  10. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

Anyone else think he doesn't really need race rubber?

BigBird likes this.
  11. Faggot

Faggot Birth of League

here we go. Yea bro, am fast! Look at my sponsors! give me a break dawg. You are pro right raking in mad bank? you run A group right? running liter right? power sliding right? you are just as amateur as everyone else. I do this shit for fun. lame ass bitch.

12. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

This is not going to end well.

13. Faggot

Faggot Birth of League

Times are different my dude. Us punk ass kids are not busy making people living off some small wage. Instead we are changing the way the world operates.

Guess what I started to work on today? I am eliminating a Customer Service department by implementing software that can do their jobs. Those poor unskilled fucks will be unemployed shortly. So, who's fault is that? The engineer or the guy that didn't do shit in life? This is all relative to how software and technology is flipping the switch in people's lives. So to go back to the argument of brick and mortar, yep I think you see that happening unlike some of your peers. BTW sorry if I made offense by clouting the badges. :)

14. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Oh sweet baby Jesus....

BigBird likes this.
  15. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

May I suggest telling everyone you meet that you work on automated customer service software? Its not like they don't have experience with these utilities, and boy do they work great. People might even give you free shipping if not free tires.

BigBird likes this.
  16. Faggot

Faggot Birth of League

yes the keyword is free shipping in the coding. :)

17. 23103a

23103a Well-Known Member

No one cares.

BigBird likes this.
  18. Faggot

Faggot Birth of League

obviously you did to reply. :crackup:

19. surfingsk8r

surfingsk8r Well-Known Member

I have thought this and to be honest I also think that there is a high likelyhood that this kid is in an entry level support development position for a company that probably does some cool shit and thinks that he is speaking to a narrow audience who doesnt have a clue what software development entails. At least he is entertaining at the moment.

badmoon692008 and GarrettRick like this.
  20. Faggot

Faggot Birth of League

cool story bro