1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pirelli Super Corsa Race Tires

Discussion in 'General' started by Faggot, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Faggot

Faggot Birth of League

right good come back

2. Faggot

Faggot Birth of League

Which are the ones that have been progressing with time. Unfortunately you are not one of those.

3. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Please keep it up. We have an archive waiting.
    (not español)

BigBird likes this.
  4. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Is there a Worst Of thread?

This skid mark isn’t remotely entertaining

Mike Lafayette and brex like this.
  5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

What come back would you like? The fact - an actual fact - is that brick and mortar stores are still out there and plenty of them are successful. The fact - an actual fact yet again - is most online retailers charge for shipping rather than build it into the product cost. This includes your example of Amazon...

So the actual facts say your conclusion is wrong. Got a factual come back for them?

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Pretty sure you have no clue what I do with regards to the old interwebs much less what others on here do :crackup:

7. Faggot

Faggot Birth of League

Keep what up?

8. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

@Brian Van is this the guy who requested the bike when purchasing a full exhaust?

Chino52405, BigBird and MachineR1 like this.
  9. Faggot

Faggot Birth of League

Statistics say different. Why would anyone want to bare the additional expenses of running a retailer store front when it can be more profitable running an online market place? Any how. Walk through a mall and let me know how busy it is. Its a dead concept just like radio and television.

10. Faggot

Faggot Birth of League

Lol what?

11. Faggot

Faggot Birth of League

Exactly and you have no clue what i do in the tech industry. The bike is just a hobby.

12. Circacee

Circacee Well-Known Member

Soooo.. Where do I grab some tires? I`m near Alhambra as well.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Ahhhh, so now all brick and mortar stores are in malls. Can't exist outside of them. Huh. Seems really odd to me that most malls around the ATL are doing fine if not outstandingly well. New malls with new concepts are being built all the time. Freaky though, they all exist physically.

Statistics do not remotely say brick and mortar stores are gone by the way.

Pesky facts.

BigBird likes this.
  14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I am not making assumptions of your level of knowledge based on anything other than your own words. You however are assuming all sorts of things. Not a good move even working for a tech company.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

What brand? Dale in Vegas does Dunlops, Gigi does Pirellis. Both are at the track all the time.

16. Circacee

Circacee Well-Known Member

Open to whichever brand Mongo. I`m in Los Angeles, would like to purchase this weekend so that I may mount them ahead of my NRS date with TrackDaz in late September.

17. Faggot

Faggot Birth of League

I personally like pirelli. I get better feedback. I didnt have a good feeling with dunlops. Call gigi at new century bmw in Alhambra. Tell them they can keep my blown 2018 s1000rr. At the moment i like riding the s1000r loaner. :)

Circacee likes this.
  18. Faggot

Faggot Birth of League

The new pubg patch is great.

19. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Only if the shipping is free...

Ducti89 likes this.
  20. Faggot

Faggot Birth of League

Assumption: Someone failed to get a proper college education and probably lives pay check to pay check with a low fico score. [emoji23]