1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Leftist Olympics 2020

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Jan 19, 2019.

1. aaronson

aaronson Well-Known Member

I hope the straws are the paper ones.

2. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

3. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

4. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

5. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I know how to eliminate medical debt.

Stop extending credit for medical expenses.

6. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

Damn Trump, causing that hurricane! It's all the Orange mans fault! LOL

7. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

8. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

None of it will happen anyway so he
    can promise whatever he wants.

9. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I'm not going to pretend I know exactly how it works, but don't they sort of already do this in a very convoluted way? It'd be interesting to see some sort of a chart linking the relationship between medical debt, hospital write-offs, tax savings due to the write-off, any sort of government reimbursement, debtor bankruptcy, interest rates, and all of the interconnected bits.

10. Fonda Dix

the fix is clearly in for Biden, whom they know cannot win.

So I ask, why push him when you can clearly see his deterioration and his HUGE flaws with women and China.

I have a theory.

They want Biden to lose and only Biden. If Biden loses big they can then use that to eliminate the white male Dem candidate in 2024 and well beyond. The Dems are in crises and like all good communists, they wont let this one go to waste. Biden is the sacrificial white lamb.

11. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Just like the republicans in 12, they’re just going to burn someone. Might as well be Biden. He’ll be almost dead by 24.

12. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I still haven't given up on the notion of a surprise announcement at the convention of an outsider candidate like Okra or Jon Stewart or the like. If they could wait until the very last minute, perhaps even AFTER the convention it would be even better. Trump/RNC would have spent a shitload of time & effort & cash laying out the winning strategy against Sleepy Joe only to be blindsided by a VERY popular celebrity figure. It would definitely work and timed right, either of the people mentioned above would crush Trump in 2020. I would hope they wouldn't sink so low, but we ARE talking about democrats.

13. blkduc

This much is undeniable, I don't know about the rest of your theory. They are going to lose this election big and I'm not convinced they have a plan or a clue as to what to do.

14. Fonda Dix

hopefully many take the easy way out of their pain.

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Exodus to Canada as promised?

16. Fonda Dix

that would work although that would not stop their ongoing theft of oxygen.

17. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Where's the Hale Bopp comet when you need it?

18. Pride & Joy

Pride & Joy Well-Known Member

My money is on Michelle being "drafted to save America".

19. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

Michelle would get trounced. She represents the sanctimony that lost them 16.

Fonda Dix likes this.
  20. blkduc

Did y'all watch the 7 hour climate cult extravaganza? Hooleee cow these people are mental. I'm reading some of the highlights and wow...I hope like hell their plans to implement this communist utopia get disseminated far and wide.