1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you do when items aren’t received?

Discussion in 'General' started by Chase Vieth, Mar 4, 2019.

1. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

In Ben’s case - he was likely provided either the APE adjuster or funds to purchase them, then in an effort to keep the dogs at bay, stole them to reassemble a different motor in the hopes that the next guy would provide a new set or the funds to provide them - along with whatever parts he stole from the next guy to keep the next pack of dogs at bay...

A some point he will “lose” his phone or iPad, thus making communication difficult or impossible.

Following that, another guy he stole and lied to will get pissed enough to pursue him in some capacity. Ben then surfaces in some capacity to defend himself from the latest pack of dogs, whine about poor choices and a tough schedule.

One or two will commend him for owning up but if you pay close attention you’ll notice he never publicly cops to his malfeasance, just that life is really hard.

This is likely so that no one can ever say he made a public statement admitting wrongdoing.

Rinse and repeat.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2019
  2. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Not being a thief should be an easy line not to cross.

pscook likes this.
  3. :stupid:

The only viable option is to dish out 1,300 uppercuts.

4. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Timely bump.

Just inspected a house of mine that the tenants vacated, and left a fucking wreck. Also noticed they stole the washer and dryer. I'm pretty sure I know where they moved to, but I definitely know where she works. I drove over there... They were closed.

I'm guessing they moved into the same complex where she works in the leasing office. She will lead me to him, and he and I will talk.

5. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Grainy cell phone video of the discussion, please?

6. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

Your $6k is behind my $7k from 5 years ago. Good luck.

MELK-MAN likes this.
  7. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

You guys should just let @Ducti89 handle things for you :beer:

Phl218 likes this.
  8. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

To get back a fraction of the money and call it "victory"?

MELK-MAN likes this.
  9. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Well in my book that’s better than getting no money back.

Scotty87, Boman Forklift and pscook like this.
  10. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Sounds like the line needs to be drawn across his throat with a fairly sharp knife to ensure he does not screw people over any more...

motoracer1100 likes this.
  11. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

bummer that A LOT of people got screwed over by Probst. Not 1, not 2, A LOT of people.. At least 4 of which i personally know, and have had discussions about. Charlie Mavros is one, who lived 10 minutes from me (RIP brother!). And not for a few bucks, we are talking a few thousand minimum in nearly every case. I almost puked when he came on this forum a few years back and cried a river, and some people WERE ACTUALLY SUPPORTING him with his "hey Ben, at least you are fessing up".. to which his behavior continued exactly as it had prior to the "fess up".
    This was a pattern of behavior that was well documented for years. Not a one time incident .. but it was all going on around the same time, so when nobody saw the shit hitting the fan regularly to be warned.

12. MGM

MGM Well-Known Member

INCOMING!!

13. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

I think a lot of folks initially were seeing the “fess up” for the first time a few years ago and thought he had good intentions because it was kinda unusual to see someone take responsibility for that kinda shit around here. Hell I believed he had good intentions. Then it started coming out just how many people he had screwed. And eventually we all realized he’s just a fucking thief. Pretty sure no one fell for it this time around.

14. MELK-MAN

i remember it like it was yesterday, i was the first person to post in that thread .. after numerous "good for you Ben" posts to say "WAKE UP PEOPLE! he's already fuked over a lot of us, he's bound to do it again". The age old saying of "you can lead the horse to water, but can't make em drink" holds true.

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I confess to being one of the idtios. Sorry.

16. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Wait... your uppercuts are only $1.00 a throw? You are either a horrible capitalist or a very generous person.. Either way, what's your Paypal? I may want to send some folks a "gift". :D

17. MELK-MAN

for sure wasn't trying to rub salt in a wound.. or single anyone out. Sad for all involved.

Shyster d'Oil likes this.
  18. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

Maybe its time to start talking to your local DA about being scammed. Make a list of everyone and how much and maybe that could put the guy behind bars.

19. BC

BC Well-Known Member

A background check is as important as a credit check these days. If they are a drug offender for anything more than weed there is a good chance that you will get hosed.

Sorry you gotta deal with that shit.

20. Chase Vieth

Chase Vieth Active Member

So I eventually got him to pay me back but I messaged everybody on his FB (mom,dad,relatives,everybody tagged in his pics), I found out where he worked and called them 4x, called every track within 1200miles of his house, messages/called every public motorcycle club in St Lious and sent them his photo, looked up his “racing history” and called/emailed every track he’s ever been too, called/emailed the MRA and NRA and sent them his photo and screenshots of his scamming history. Then I contacted the police in his precinct and of his hometown before he moved to St Lious and filled a legal complaint. I also had to file at my local sheriff office and they said he has up to 8 pending Fraudulent cases. Found out his new address and gave it to police. Then I called PayPal every day at 9am, 12pm and 3pm until finally he sent the money back and I called off the dogs