1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Welp

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Handicapped Racer, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

2. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Im sure he set up the foundation to run in perpetuity with the same ideals. You know, that while “corporations are people too” bullshit. Used to, these types would die and we’d be rid of them. Now they can go on influencing elections and policy long after they’re dead and buried.

3. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

I guess he won't be donating after all :crackup::crackup:

You're getting better at thread creation. Congrats.

4. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Globalist asshole, open borders lunatic, friend of Epstein, and hater of the American people.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2019
    K51000 likes this.
  5. BHP41

Everyone’s so harsh. :crackup:

6. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

And you were WAY more harsh on Peter Fonda versus Koch. So transparent. :rolleyes:

7. BHP41

:whoosh:

8. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

In the old days, the Estate Tax would have put at least a little damper on the ability to perpetuate his will after his death.

Oh Well.

9. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

fixed

10. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

In the old days they’d have donated it, built a library or museum, or their worthless cokehead spawn would have blown it all.

11. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

The genius of Warren Buffet kept the goverment's slimey paws out of Estates like this...he left/"donated" his fortune to a charity foundation and left his kids to run it.
    Bill Gates did the same thing.

Thank GOD!

Because you give the Government that kind of cash and who the hell knows how they'll fuck it up.

12. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

13. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

I hope someone whispered in his ear just as he lay there about to pass...

“... four more years”.

scottn and Spang308 like this.
  14. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

What is funny is he didn't donate to Trump in 2016.

15. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

That’s why I said that. The kochs hate trump. They love RINOs. They can easily buy them.

16. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

He was tied to Epstein and the Clintons needed him gone

17. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

The Brothers Koch donate heavily to PBS. I like PBS. I watched the Woodwright's Shop just the other day.

Like George Carlin said this country was bought and paid for a long time ago.

18. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Its hilarious the number of globalist lefties rejoicing this asshole's death with absolute ignorance of how much ideology they shared with him.

19. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

Come on man, you know all it takes is a couple of tic marks to put you beyond the Pale.

20. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

When it was mentioned on NPR the day of on a random localish topical discussion program, the phoned in commentators managed to pull up just short of saying "F&!K him" but did pretty much say they were happy he was dead.