1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scott Redding's continuing and very public meltdown.

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Yes sir, rubbin may not always be racing. He got a couple penalty points and has to start from the back next round. Given his history that to me is a bit light. He’s been in the office wi5h Higgs about every other weekend. As said above, he is better than he’s been in the past though. When he keeps a cool head he’s fast as f$ck, but when he gets any sort of red mist all common sense is out the damn window. Shocked Glen didn’t pull over and his dad come running to try to save him from Redding, that’s rather comical to watch those diucebags in action after Andrew does something stupid. I did have to pat Glen on the top of the head a couple years ago and tell him to calm down before he gets hurt by threatening people. It was hard not to laugh so I did. That didn’t really help much but I got a good chuckle.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2019
    Big T and Steeltoe like this.
  2. zjay

zjay Well-Known Member

Surprised Redding didn't go full on Nelson Piquet mode.

Ducti89 likes this.
  3. Glad he kept his helmet on with the hair he’s got going on.

zjay likes this.
  4. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Omg Bradley Ray could fuckup a wet dream. I'm done with that kid. Thank God for Richard Cooper! That BNG clapped out Suzuki is killing Superstock.

As for Andy, he got docked more points in addition to what he already lost from previous fuckups. He is Xaus Bautista.

As for Redding it was funny when Josh Brookes called him out in qualy. MotoGP star needs a tow? Feel the burrrrn. :bow: Scott better tighten up. The showdown is coming!

The Great One likes this.
  5. Ya I don’t think they get along very well. I assumed he’d struggle at Cadwell, not much room for error at that place. Scott will do well at GP circuits, I assumed he’d struggle at Cadwell as it’s a very odd track. The mountain is the most overhyped part of any circuit I know of, issue with cadwell is its narrow, minimal run off and lots of spots that are blind and you are moving the bike around while the suspensions unloaded. No way I’d race there and I’ve only been around it in a pace car.

I’m holding out hope for Ray, maybe not with his current ride but hope he lands on a bike and team he can come to terms with. I think he could really benefit from a guy like Ken Hill, just an outsider looking in opinion as I don’t really know him well.

6. rcarson15

rcarson15 Well-Known Member

https://twitter.com/Eurosport_UK/status/1163135723538702339?s=20

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Irwin looks guilty in his responses.

8. sbk25

sbk25 Active Member

You decide...starts @2:12

9. R1M370

R1M370 Dr. P Ness

After seeing that on board video, it's pretty apparent who's at fault

Wheeliest likes this.
  10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Trump? Russia? The Illuminati? Mongo? :D

BigBird, stk0308 and R1M370 like this.
  11. rcarson15

rcarson15 Well-Known Member

12. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

The comment to the camera is gold.

[​IMG]

BigBird likes this.
  13. R1M370

R1M370 Dr. P Ness

All of them plus Irwin :D

14. dieterly

dieterly Well-Known Member

Nice block pass!!!!

15. badmoon692008

badmoon692008 Well-Known Member

Jesus he was coming from a mile back to try that move.

zjay likes this.
  16. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

Now that Shakey is out I don't have much of a dog in the hunt but burrrrn?

C'mon, Redding has more than held his own this season. He's riding on tracks he'd never turned a wheel on before against riders with hundreds of laps each. The only track he had experience with (Donnington) predictably resulted in a double-win for him.

But the upper hand should be on the other foot from here on out as (I believe) this was the last new track of the season for Redding. He's already a lock for the showdown and only trails Brooks by 2 podium credits. Anything can happen of course but I think the smart money is on Redding taking it this season.

17. zjay

zjay Well-Known Member

Looks like the place was well attended by the public, good to see.

Wonder what the attendance for the weekend was,

18. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I'm not disagreeing with you. Take it up with Josh Brookes.

19. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

Yeah, guess you're right. Next time Josh and I are tossing darts at the pub I'll razz him about it.

MachineR1 likes this.
  20. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

He'll probably bowl you over.