1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fire help

Discussion in 'General' started by sk8rat, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

middle school at best

BigBird and Mot Okstef like this.
  2. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Elementary.

Mot Okstef likes this.
  3. condon66

condon66 Member well known

It's not meant to scare you. It's merely a fact. I don't give two fucks about whether or not I scare you. Some people don't take kindly to being talked to the way you talk to people and react in a way the your type usually don't deal with well. You loud-mouthed, attention seeking types almost always consider yourself the victim when you pay for the shit your foul, disrespectful, immature mouth spews out.

4. condon66

It's the way you do it for fucks sake! I have no problem with you calling a spade a spade, as you say, if it's somebody trying to fuck you over, or lie to you. But when you come into a thread that in no way has anybody offended you, or addressed you personally, you act like an attention seeking 14 year old kid with your melodramatic tough talk. You think I'm acting a tough guy but you don't even see how you come off on here. People on here call people out, yeah, but not like a fucking mouthy little bitch. Read your goddamn post and think like an adult about how fucking ridiculous it is.

5. LOL you poor snowflakes would absolutely melt if you had to deal with Germans every day. Their idea of politeness is saying, „Well, it is too bad that you are such an idiot.“

K51000, Phl218, BigBird and 2 others like this.
  6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

With that and the beer I'm ready to move.

beac83 and K51000 like this.
  7. Mot Okstef

Mot Okstef Scrolling all day long on RRW.com

OK condom66. First of all, I don't play the victim for shit I say. If I said it I meant it. If you don't like it that's your problem not mine. Second of all, the thread did not offend me, dude just showed up and asked for an opinion and I offered mine. Just like you have your opinions I have mine. If you're so easily offended by other people's opinions then just stop reading the beeb. :rolleyes:

8. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

Right. I think you'd still be here, and also have a good hunch what the ignition source was. Where did the ignition source come from? Someone said something about an extension cord there at the scene too?
    I run my bike, hell, I cold leave it running if I wanted to when I stop for gas, open the gas cap, shoot gas in and little bitty visible gas droplets come out on the tank. Yeah, gaseous vapors too! It doesn't ignite.

I'm pretty sure the 20yr FF had the same basic courses as I had, etc. Doesn't matter.
    Gas vapors don't just ignite themselves. Something still smells to me.

There was an ignition source - you may never find it however.

I'm sorry for your loss. Knowing my luck, this could have happened to me too, etc.

9. SteveThompson

SteveThompson Banned by amafan

When did this thread move from motorcycle fire to dumpster fire?

badmoon692008 likes this.
  10. condon66

The 14 year old boy in you is strong.

11. condon66

I just believe in calling an asshole an asshole, or, is it a spade a spade?

12. condon66

But when you come into a thread that in no way has anybody offended you, or addressed you personally,

I guess reading comprehension isn't your strong point.

13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I like pie.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Moi aussi!

15. Phl218

Phl218 .

Alles Volldeppen hier und Metallkopf ist der König.

ChemGuy likes this.
  16. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

20190814_140930.jpg
    Everything IS fully deceived here.

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Heil Metallkopf

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Metallkopf ist scheiße...

19. brex

brex Well-Known Member

The only thing worse than going to "you're a Nazi" from keyboard warriors on internet forums is going to "oh yeah, I'll kick your ass in person".

Yawn, here comes the loser alert.

20. condon66

I didn't write that. Would you show me where? There are ways to deal with an asshole without hitting them.