1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So how does suicide watch work again?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Handicapped Racer, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

2. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

3. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

I used to live in St. Thomas. I drove my boat by that island/ compound to get to a dive spot I liked. Always wondered who owned it. It was serious money and always people working. You have to have serious money to keep workers actually working in the Caribbean.

Knotcher likes this.
  4. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

“A gurney carrying a man who looked like Epstein...”
    If you were a billionaire, in bed with the likes of leftist scum, what would it take to buy your reported death?

418 likes this.
  5. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

6. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Anyone shocked by another close friend of the clintons with dirt on the clintons dying is beyond help.

kangasj and tl1098 like this.
  7. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

8. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

9. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

10. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

He wasn't on suicide watch.

11. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Oops a 'glitch'

12. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

He should have been on Clinton watch.

13. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Because probably the highest profile prisoner in the entire jail, who has dirt on several? dozens? hundreds? of high profile pedos, who already ""attempted suicide"" *AHEM* a couple of weeks ago... why would you want to put him on suicide watch?

The ubiquitous, nefarious, anonymous "they" aren't even trying to be sneaky any more. They know that in the upcoming week there'll be another mass shooting (count on that shit now) to take the public's mind off of this.

The sleazy kiddiediddlers will go on diddling kids and no one will remember Epstein.

kangasj likes this.
  14. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

There's where you're wrong.
    Epstein is the head on a spike outside the castle gate.
    He's a warning and a lesson.

15. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Yet the Catholic Church is on how many centuries of abuse?? Are they on "Notice" also??

16. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Did they piss off the Clintons et al?

kangasj likes this.
  17. joec

joec brace yourself

*cough* that prison in NYC isnt easy? Who would that message be sent to?? Lol.

18. sheepofblue

You do realize that it is a a recent thing AND that it was a tiny minority of priests and diocese that were the problem right? Yes they are beyond filth and should be punished but be careful tarnishing everyone for the few (and the Rules for Radicals states get rid of religion)

19. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

It was not just a few and the cover-up repeatedly went up to the Vatican and back again.

I personally don't consider any Catholics I know accomplices in any of this, but the entire institution has proven itself for what it is - repeatedly throughout history and not just in priests touching alter boys.

20. sheepofblue

The Alabama one had 2 in it's history. 1 one removed from interaction with the public, the second defrocked. Given the number of priests during that time it is likely below national norms and was dealt with. Boston was not. As to the rest it is people so yes you can point to stuff like Galileo but that neglects how important the church's preservation of science was during the dark ages. You can point to the Spanish Inquisition <insert Monty Python joke> or the work done during the black plague. Like most things you can find a negative or evaluate on the entirety. Most Western Society was built upon the church's teachings for one thing.

Oh well I will leave it at that as the is some members with Church Derangement Syndorome that make TDS look minor. You don't have to believe to see some of the good nor should you miss the bad if you do believe.