1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Leftist Olympics 2020

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Jan 19, 2019.

1. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

2. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Fauxohontas showing her AOC side.

3. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

What a cunt.

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

What did you expect?

5. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Well, well, well...left a bit of a paper trail haven't we?
    The media is positively dead.

https://pjmedia.com/homeland-securi...in-court-while-divorcing-her-alleged-brother/

I see at least immigration fraud and perjury. Any other charges other than being a lying, anti-American scum bag...and yes that should be a charge?

aaronson likes this.
  6. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

7. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Sadder still is that there are way too many that still believe this crap.

cav115 likes this.
  9. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Harris is sliding down the polls, she was in the top four but now is in the lower tier with Buttigieg/Beto. Has been on this downward slide since the first debate. She ain't gonna make it to 2020 as the Dem candidate unless she does something extra special to reverse the trend.

10. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

11. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

12. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

They are literally saying "either decide cases the way WE demand or face changes"

Is there anything more disgusting and anti-American than Democrats?

stk0308, speeddaddy and brex like this.
  13. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Nope!

14. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

You can't say that! There are members here who wear pussy hats and march that get offended by that word. and dontcha go spellin somfin wrong either

15. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I didn't see this posted anywhere yet, but Ho-Lee-Shyt! If this is what the left is to become then I don't think conservatives have anything to worry about, or......?

The soy/estrogen overload is literally flooding up to the ceiling...

16. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I think I've figured out the left's plan for 2020... they're going to go ahead & let Uncle Joe or Fauxcahantas or some similarly unelectable shitstain take the nomination. No secret there.

But, once early voting starts, some scandal is going to erupt that will 100% derail the ""candidate's"" chances. Biden molests a 16 year old, maybe... Fauxcahantas scalps a rival tribe member... something.

Anyway, then Okra Winfrey & John Stewart announce a Winfrey/Stewart ticket as independents who are swiftly endorsed by the DNC.

The Trump campaign, having spent the entire summer gearing up for, and creating ads for, a run against one of the announced candidates are caught flat-footed, and the latest-and-greatest-shiny-new-thing mentality gives the election to the Winfrey/Stewart ticket, and the nation falls into a trainwreck and becomes Venezuela in 3 years.

But we all get the keys to a new car under our seat.

You heard it here first.

17. Pride & Joy

Pride & Joy Well-Known Member

I share similar fears....my money's on Michelle Obama "deciding" her country needs her.

18. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Beto O'Dork is resetting for the third time.

19. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Beto, Pedo, and Fredo.

20. Montoya

Montoya Well-Known Member

While a lot can change, part of me thinks Warren will come out, on top in the primary. If she can just slow down with the divisiveness towards the more moderate base.