1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just kids being kids

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by In Your Corner, Aug 8, 2019.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

2. Phl218

Phl218 .

Baltimore?

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I'm stunned no one thought to make good use of well placed canned goods.

badmoon692008 and cav115 like this.
  4. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

Some fly wheelies in there.

5. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

The store Mgr should’ve locked the front doors. They’d have been fooked.

6. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Why is everyone a pussy nowadays? If I see some punk riding a bike through my grocery store I’m clotheslining his ass right off the mfer!

7. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

That kid that punched the dude in the chest wouldn’t have walked out of the store, if he’d done it to me. WTF?

badmoon692008 likes this.
  8. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I have this fear in the back of my mind that one day I’m going to shoot someone or beat someone’s ass and right after it happens a hidden camera crew is going to rush out because it was really just some sort of Punk’d type gag I’d stumbled in to:eek:

badmoon692008 and ducnut like this.
  9. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

This is going to be the next "thing" that idiots do. I can't wait for them to run into John Cena in the Hefty trash bag aisle. He'll learn them a thing or two.

ducnut likes this.
  10. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

I was at a job and had my cones setup behind my truck and trailer, for liability reasons. I see three kids on BMX bikes coming up the street and got the feeling they’d do something. Sure enough, one of them grabbed one of my cones. I ran his ass down, he dropped it, and started running his mouth. I told him to come on back to me with his mouth. As he got closer, I pulled out the axe handle I keep inside the trailer door and started at him. He quickly turned a 180°, as he continued to run his mouth.

That night I’m at the grocery store and one of the gals that works there comes up to me and said she’d heard I had a little issue with some kids, earlier. It turns out one of them was her nephew and she commented what a little shit he was. I told her to warn him and his parents I have no fucks to give, when it comes to him messing with me or my equipment.

11. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Like the scene in Uncle Buck when he clips bug with a golf ball :crackup:

ducnut likes this.
  12. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Sporting goods section grab a bat and fuck every one of the up.

13. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I want to shop at your grocery store

MachineR1, ducnut and Shenanigans like this.
  14. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

I thought they were in Walmart

Phl218 likes this.
  15. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

That looked more like a trader joe’s type store. People of Walmart won’t tolerate that shit. Somebody would have cracked one of those kids with their hurry-cane!

Shenanigans and ducnut like this.
  16. aaronson

aaronson Well-Known Member

17. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

I dig the sensationalist journalism “WHEELIES” in caps for the headline. Oh, the pearl-clutching horror.

From the article;

“One man shouts : 'You little chavvy f***ers... go learn how to use the f***ing road.'

But a youth replies: 'You're calling us chavvy? You live in Brighton.' “

:D :D :D

Anyway, violence is the answer to this activity. Considering it occurred somewhere in Blighty, I’m surprised no one took a swing at the “yobs.” Maybe that’s because this went on midday, not after happy hour at the pub, where every crooked tooth gets into a scuffle, just because that’s what they do in England. You know, bad food, worse weather ...

ducnut likes this.
  18. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

"They're just talking....."

[​IMG]

19. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

aaaaand just like that, you are not allowed to own any guns anymore. Say hello to red flag laws.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  20. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

That’s how it’ll be. Literally anyone who’s ever done anything can be red flagged.