1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Assault Weapons Ban Heading to Senate Floor

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Quicktoy, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

I want one of those!!!

2. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Walmart shopper's feelers were attacked.

3. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

That's what the police say. Did you look at the picture? Did you look at the manufacturer's web site? The "stock" in the picture looks a lot like adjustable stocks they sell. Notice it has no strap in the pic. If the perp removed the strap or if it is not even a pistol brace, then surely he took the time to get a stamp. Yeah, right. That was a pistol, modified to render it an SBR.

Of course nobody wants to acknowledge that the perp probably already broke THAT gun law. It doesn't fit the narrative of our new wild west.

4. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

But was it a Complete Custom with a Fully Tuned Binary Trigger Group??

5. Montoya

Montoya Well-Known Member

That might be the case. One of the articles said it was “purchased as a pistol brace”, which is an odd qualifier to add. The small pic I saw, certainly looked more like a modified SBR.

6. knutz

knutz Well-Known Member

If the pics I’ve seen of the weapon he used are pics of his actual weapon it is a pistol brace without the strap.

It looks like a KAK brace or a knockoff of one .

7. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Nah fam, I was at the beach with my kids enjoying some down time after our trip to see the Sea Goddess. Wasn’t putting any effort into disputing foolishness.

8. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Interesting, one of the left leaners just recently shared that it was Reagan who shut them down or cut funding for them.

9. blkduc

no

10. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

XFBO likes this.
  11. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

I am curious if any new legislation will include PTSD as a dis qualifier ??

12. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

If the Dems and RINO's get their way, probably so......the anti-2A's aren't completely stupid. They'll say no they don't for now but will later change that.

13. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2009 - Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano said Wednesday that she was ... the report, which lists returning veterans among terrorist risks to the U.S., “rightwing extremism” may include groups opposed to abortion and immigration

14. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

No hope for us...even my RINO Senator from PA is leading the charge. How do I get Philadelphia and Bucks county given to NJ so we can start electing conservatives for PA?

Photo likes this.
  15. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

That’s the other thing. The deep state is absolutely terrified of vets. Disarming them is a huge win.

16. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Red flag laws are going to be the real problem.

17. blkduc

Dear Mr. Trump, don't do this. If you sign it, I will not vote for you as you are showing that you are not willing to defend my Constitutionally protected Civil Rights. There is no compromise with my rights. On this, I will not budge.
    If you want solutions to reduce and likely eliminate mass shootings, lead the country to work on the mental health problem ie, the lack of care. If you strip away our rights, you will lose and your legacy of success destroyed. You know this to be true.

Sincerely,
    A Yuge supporter of yours

18. Photo

Photo Well-Known Member

19. csm800

csm800 Well-Known Member

I don't think that will end well. As soon as it starts, there will be all sorts of weapons missing from every military base.
    Who would enforce it- local cops, deputies - or the Feds? Information flows too fast so keeping it secret isn't going to happen.

20. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

I despise violence. That doesn't mean I'm not good at it. In fact, it's the sole reason I despise it.

Dear Politicians,
    Please, don't leave us with one choice for protecting our Constitutional Rights and freedoms...
    Signed,
    Faithful Citizens of the Constitution for the United States of America