1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Assault Weapons Ban Heading to Senate Floor

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Quicktoy, Aug 9, 2019.

1. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

You Frenchies are the ones responsible for all this shit in the first place!

[​IMG]

2. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

Armed people make militias. You don’t make a militia then ask the government to arm you duh. There that’s what they are telling you great they are talking about militias the people make the militias. So the rights of the people to bear shall not be infringed. Because if you need to form a militia your not doing it with unarmed people. It’s simple really.

Potts N Pans and XFBO like this.
  3. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Protestors in Hong Kong have a better grasp of our 2nd Amendment than some of our own citizens.

Attached Files:

4. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

5. Montoya

Montoya Well-Known Member

If you need a font that big to read... I'm really questioning how accurate of a shot you'd be!

cpettit and scottn like this.
  6. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

It doesn’t? I can’t protect my family now because of your rule yet part of protecting my family from others and the government is why our founders wrote the second amendment and wrote shall not be infringed. The reason was Incase our govt rose up against us, we have weapons to use back. Period. End of story. When I build a fully automatic weapon, as required by ATF since I’m building it not so sell to a military or police branch, I have to write in my log book the purpose of the gun. And the purpose I am required to write is “Too Arm the Militia”.

7. Quicktoy

And that’s exactly what you said. I didn’t write the words. You did. Lol.

8. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

funny

9. motorkas

motorkas Well-Known Member

I’ve seen Egg write some truly brilliant shit about the Constitution and its Amendments, applications and meaning. Seen him take on the whole Sub Forum over it as well. It’s the reason I don’t hesitate to engage with him on the subject because regardless of whether we agree or not, there’s no doubt he knows what the fuck he’s talking about on the subject. . .

You. . . not so much.

Seriously, elevate that shit. . .it’s not a good look – especially when you’re tripping over yourself trying to profess your love for the guys who are contradicting your simple ass conclusions about what they fucking wrote.

10. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

So what exactly IS your position on private firearm ownership Mr Motorkas?

[​IMG]

11. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

What side of the argument are you on?

Never mind. Trying to decipher stupid is beyond my pay grade today.

12. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I've asked him twice and not got a response.........

13. motorkas

You're so cute when you get flustered. . .we both know when you got the substance, you come with it. . .and when you don't. . .

14. motorkas

What are the sides?

15. Quicktoy

No dude. You really are confusing. Stop trying to gas light everyone and make us think it’s us. It’s YOU.

16. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

There is no need to discuss it until they want to focus on the actual problem. A firearm of any kind sitting on the table, gun rack or gun safe has never killed anyone. Just like a motorcycle, knife, hammer, car or any other object. It isn't dangerous until you put it in the hands of a mental defective. Until they want to start talking about how to solve the rapidly growing problem of mental defective in the country then they aren't likely to come up with a solution to the problem.

KrooklynSV and Quicktoy like this.
  17. Quicktoy

Bingo. 400,000 federal insane asylum beds when JFK got rid of them. 40,000 beds in 2019 when there should be 4 million. Case closed.

XFBO likes this.
  18. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

19. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

I just heard a "nudge" on FoxNews....Instead of "Assault Rifle" it was a "Tactical Rifle"... not real sure why..but nothing is unintentional.

20. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

A tactical weapons ban? Cool. Does that mean I get to keep my strategic weapons?

[​IMG]