1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB: 08+ R6 track prepped

Discussion in 'Wanted to buy or trade' started by HeyDanu, Jul 11, 2019.

1. HeyDanu

HeyDanu Active Member

Im selling my S1000rr and looking for a track bike....an ā€˜08 R6 the more prepped the better. Looking to buy ASAP.

Must have a clean title tho.

2. ricracer16

ricracer16 Well-Known Member

I might j is a guy selling an R6. Send your contact info and I can get you in touch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. HeyDanu

HeyDanu Active Member

563 676 6524

4. G.Rand

G.Rand Well-Known Member

I've got an '08 R6 that has been extremely "prepped" for sale. Don't know if you're interested in an R6 with Superbike build (2mm overbore motor) , 140 HP, CF wheels, Brembo HP calipers, T-drive Rotors, K-Tech, with tons of YEC stuff on it-- the bike is a beautiful beast. It's won several championships and needs a new home ... I'm just putting together all the info for a formal "for sale" listing, but thought I'd start by letting you know about it. If interested, PM me, and I can email you all the build files, parts lists, etc. The motor is fresh (1.5 hours on it), too. Oh, and the title is clean!

5. HeyDanu

HeyDanu Active Member

Thanks!
    [email protected]

6. G.Rand

G.Rand Well-Known Member

Sent ....

7. HeyDanu

HeyDanu Active Member

I have a couple Iā€™m considering but still looking! Feel free to txt me 563 676 6524

Thanks!