1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ocasio-Cortez and HQ2...showing how dumb she is every day

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by StaccatoFan, Nov 14, 2018.

1. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

So getting busted for fake pics at the border wasn't enough. She is now saying she was sexually and physically harassed by BP, and women were locked in cages and made to drink toilet water. Yeah ok, literally no one believes this shit. A reporter who was there busted her and said she showed up, screamed at BP, then refused to tour the facility.

WTF? I mean after the fake pics, what makes you think you can ramp up the lie even more? This broad is dangerous...not just dumb but dangerous.

2. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

She's just a blip in the space of libtard time. She'll be gone as fast as she arrived.
    She's an idiot and everyone knows it. Just laugh and enjoy the show. Her and her far left peers have pulled an already liberal party into radical territory and are what will hand Trump 2020 on a platter.

XFBO and blkduc like this.
  3. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

4. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

"I was going to hit the like button, but I was afraid that one more "like" might break the internet."

"They gave her a bottle of peroxide to make her a blond. But she drank it."

"I really like the part where she said 'like'."

BHP41 likes this.
  5. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

6. blkduc

7. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

The funny has worn off this chick for me.

I have known Border Patrol/ICE agents on and off my whole life. I have worked with their children in south Texas schools. These are normal, hard working, tax paying, American loving people, the overwhelming majority of which are....Mexican American.

Her lies on this deal are dangerous and beyond insulting to America, her office, and worst of all, the immigrant families of many of these LEO's.

8. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Umm Americans of Mexican decent. No such thing as a Mexican American. Either they were born here or naturalized, in both cases they are Americans.

9. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

:stupid:

Her bullshit is beyond insulting...

10. blkduc

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2019/...by-aoc-and-are-shocked-by-her-misinformation/

It's just amazing how she continues to push these lies. But if you are in the MSM, do you ever stop and think that you might need to build some credibility back by actually reporting the truth? Holy crap this whole giant lie is going to backfire on these idiots.

11. Fonda Dix

12. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

She just an immature gullible microphone for others to use. She gets press and lots of it. "They" simply plant an idea in her empty head and she parrots it out to the masses. Drinking from toilets? Really? She never saw that, she was simply told that by a person knowing she would have an emotional outburst on the TV....and she did. She gets national face time and that's her payoff. I don't know if she is smart enough to realize what's happening or if she does and is OK with it. She wouldn't be the first to parlay outrageous behavior for the attention it gets and then turn that into fame and fortune. Al Sharpten? Louis Farakan? Any number of comedians.

StaccatoFan likes this.
  13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Saying FU does not mean they actually want to FU.

14. DonTZ125

DonTZ125 Purveyor of Neat Toys

Tell that to people talking about African-Americans. Especially when referring to someone from the Caribbean ...

15. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

No problem everyone should be an American or get out.

16. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

17. Fonda Dix

Sadly mini AOC is done. The communist Democrats harassed her family so she deleted all her social media accounts.
    Literally every minute there’s a reminder of why I hate the left.

brex likes this.
  18. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

What? I though making fun of politicians was all good. Somebody better inform SNL of this right quick. It surely can’t just be a double standard from the left?!

19. Fonda Dix

20. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

Bloodhound and scottn like this.