1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2019 | Round 8 | Netherlands | Assen | June 28 - 30

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Damn Yankees. Your band sucked too.

R Acree likes this.
  2. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

More like “ Powder”:D

Mot Okstef likes this.
  3. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

I'll take that as a compliment... :D

4. It was painful to see Baldassari put himself completely out of contention. OTOH it’s great to see Binder back up front where he belongs.

5. So...no comments on Quartararo coming THIS CLOSE to a 1:31 lap? That shit was amazing.

6. Or is it that he made Rossi‘s lap record look slow that has everyone so quiet?

7. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

I think it’s the Zarco effect in play. Very impressive, but let’s see what happens in the next year or two :)

8. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

Q Man kicked Ass . I love watching him ride and his enthusiasm. Setting off his airbag pounding his chest in celebration of getting Pole was great . Don’t think the Rossi comment in your following post was necessary though .. :D

Phl218, MachineR1 and BigBird like this.
  9. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I believe the Old Man is getting too old to compete with these guys that are half his age. I'd say it's time to retire. I'd hate to see him hang around too long, and lose some respect. He's been the main attraction for a long time....it's time to step aside :bow:

evakat and pfhenry like this.
  10. He‘s no flash in the pan. No one - no one - has ever even come close to that lap time. It was phenomenal.

I just hope he doesn’t kill himself while showing the fast guys who is fastest.

11. BigBird

BigBird blah

The lap record was 4 years old. It took 4 years to break it which is pretty amazing. Also, 3 people broke it today, so something made it way faster than the last 3 years.

Sent from my smatrfone

turbulence likes this.
  12. dieterly

dieterly Well-Known Member

The sun was out...

Phl218 and BigBird like this.
  13. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

See post #71

14. BigBird

BigBird blah

I know, but left it open for the uninitiated :D

15. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

He's only been on the ground once all year. I'm not sure he has unwrapped the can of whoop ass yet.
    Hats off to whomever at Petronas believed in this guy. He was basically a bust in Moto2, but the star potential was there apparently.
    Go get 'em Quattro.

galloway840 likes this.
  16. #1StreetRacer

#1StreetRacer Active Member

Vin
    Maq
    Q-man

Sorry Rossi fans, but with the heat wave going on over there, Rossi is not going to be able to last like the 20+ year olds he’s competing against.

MachineR1, pscook and Phl218 like this.
  17. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

ElDiablo for 6th.
    Rossi 5th.

18. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Moto 3 and 2 crashfests!

19. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

20. dteal23

dteal23 Well-Known Member