1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Road America - MotoAmerica Round 4

Discussion in 'General' started by grasshopper, May 21, 2019.

1. Mot Okstef

Mot Okstef Scrolling all day long on RRW.com

I don't watch the twins races because I don't pay for the MotoA subscription. I can watch all other series and support classes for the fee I already pay for my cable subscription. I'm not paying to watch club racing.

I just watch your dad on here making excuses as to why you are just like Cal Cruthclow and had the pace and could have won but "something" happened either mechanically or ambition outweighing talent. I can watch that shit for free. :D

And is there a reason your BBS name is Oilslinger? :confused:

2. YamRZ350

YamRZ350 Nicorette Dependent

And here I was thinking BC on the last page calling you a cunt was a little harsh. Nope, right on the money.

3. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

This will make to 30 pages

Dave250 and turner38 like this.
  4. Mot Okstef

OK. I'll go with 30+ pages. If Team Oilslinger is able to make it to the West Coast rounds I can't wait to hear all the excuses as to why they had "the pace" yet something or other kept them off the podium. :rolleyes:

5. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

I think everyone gets it, you don’t like MA and you don’t like Turner’s dad.

But damn, you’re beating a dead horse in two threads. Take a breath.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2019
  6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Tom is just craving attention and gets it by trying to be a dick. It's really coming off as pathetic more than anything. However kind of like Roy it is drawing my attention so it won't last long one way or the other.

7. Mot Okstef

So you can say whatever you want and it's fine, even if people disagree with you, since you are the Supreme Ruler. Same old Mongo. You have to beat people down for disagreeing with you and try to make them look bad to prove your point and make yourself feel better. You must have been bullied a lot as a fat little kid.

I can ban all the kids from my clubhouse that don't agree with me! :crackup:

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Who did I beat down? Who have I tried to make look bad?

Are you feeling more insecure than usual today or something? You seem to be taking a lot of offense at me just posting information.

9. Funny because one of the reasons I threw Chris some cash (not a whole lot mind you but better than nothing) was because I like him and his dad. I've only said about 2 words to Danny in person, seen each other a bunch just always both rushing opposite ways.

10. EXACTLY, when I first met them I was thinking, WTF-they aren't french?

11. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

Brings up a good point- alot of people kicked in to help the Turners make it to Utah, many of them guys he is competing against directly. So clearly enough people think highly enough of them and their efforts to help them out. That says more than just what a few random BBS'ers think.

Dave250, drop, Steady T and 2 others like this.
  12. Joe Remi

Joe Remi Well-Known Member

Granted, I'm just an MA fan who found this forum to chat MA and don't know shit about being a motorcycle racer, but from where I'm sitting this dude going after Turner and his kid is a huge fucking douchebag. Who doesn't even watch the fucking class he's fucking ragging on!

Dragginass, MELK-MAN, RossK6 and 6 others like this.
  13. ducrcr

ducrcr reasonably fast old guy

Yup, I'd say that's a pretty accurate assessment.

Joe Remi likes this.
  14. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Sorry to thread jack but I was trying to make plans to attend the NJMP Round with my kids. All 3 of my kids are under 16 yrs of age. Will all 3 kids be allowed in with my paid admission?
    I’m pretty sure someone here will know.

15. lightning97

lightning97 Well-Known Member

16. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

Do you actually have a day job ? A fulfilling hobby of some sort?
    I actually agree with you in very limited amounts on what you have been saying.. but jeezus.

17. speedluvn

18. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Spoke with a MA staff person over the weekend, under 16 is free is what I was told.

19. speedluvn

Thanks

20. Scott S.

Scott S. Well-Known Member

Hey Danny and Kris. Catch you again at the track when the season rolls back east. Got your backs. Can contribute a little for the effort. Emphasis in effort and love of the sport. Eff that guy whoever he is.. Yeah you. Eff you.

Joe Remi, worthless, YamRZ350 and 2 others like this.