1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Official 2019 Stanley Cup thread.

Discussion in 'General' started by Sabre699, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

4. 4 goals.

2. Ducti89

Yeah Ill bet! Ive given up roller for now. Ice has been more rewarding. My folks didnt want to spend the cash when i was a kid; ice time was expensive, so roller it was. Now, i can take up the challenge again and its helped my conditioning on the bike.

3. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Yep all over now. Get ready to buy your official sports illustrated St. Louis blues Stanley cup champions memorabilia :crackup:

4. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

This is crazy. I never thought the Blues could pull it out in Boston. Good for them, St Louie will be nuts tonight.

5. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Blues goalie has been amazing

6. fastedyamaha

He’s going to set the record for most wins in one post season. Beating some pretty damn good goalies in the process.

7. Ducti89

Marchand, Bergeron and Pastrnak were silent at the wrong time and the Blues success on the road helped.

I think the Blues wore down Boston physically. Bergeron is nursing an injury, Chara has a busted jaw. Its been a long post season for them.

fastedyamaha likes this.
  8. fastedyamaha

Now @Mongo can focus all of his time on ruining road racing since hockey is now finished for this season!

9. Ducti89

I thought we were ruining farming now?

10. casjoker

casjoker Refusing middle age

Binnington had the hot hand tonight. Top line for the B's never really seemed to show up. Congrats to the Blues first one ever.

11. fastedyamaha

Have you met @Mongo? Shit man he’d have to be on a turbo charged, nitrous burning swing arm stretched Hayabusa in order to see 165 on a bike!

Ducti89 likes this.
  12. Ducti89

You know, watching them shake hands; I used to hate Chara when he was with Ottawa.

Now, seeing him line up first and giving out compliments to the Blues with a busted jaw just scored a lot of points with me. Guy doesnt have to say anything, but there he is.

CRA_Fizzer likes this.
  13. fastedyamaha

Handshake line after the cup has been won has got to be the most awesomest moment in all of sports.

CRA_Fizzer and Ducti89 like this.
  14. rd400racer

As it is every year, the Stanley Cup playoffs exemplify the best in sport and sportsmanship of pretty much any championship run in all of sport.

15. Ducti89

Agreed!

16. rd400racer

Damn, we're all teary eyed tonight :p

17. Ducti89

Damn onion ninjas...

rd400racer likes this.
  18. fastedyamaha

LOVE it when Gary suckass gets booed by every home ice fan base when the playoffs are over. You know he’s flipping out inside hearing them boo him year after year.

Ducti89 likes this.
  19. fastedyamaha

Pretty sure I’ve heard at least 10 f bombs already :crackup:

sharkattack and rd400racer like this.
  20. zamboiv

zamboiv Well-Known Member

Definitely outplayed the bruins.