1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Netflix. What to watch?

Discussion in 'General' started by Dits, Mar 30, 2017.

1. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Oh I watched Tin Star to the end!

Sabre699 likes this.
  2. BigBird

BigBird blah

i gave the first episode a chance, and then i couldn't get pass a couple minutes in the second episode.

sorry to say, the show is pretty lame. :Puke:

3. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I don’t know if it’s been mentioned yet, but I tried to watch that Bruno show and made it about 10 minutes before I was ready to punch the tv.

4. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

Netflix is planning an animated Jurassic Park series. Teenager trapped on Isla Sorna. Hopefully they don't go full Scooby Doo.

5. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I'm currently into the Showtime series Billions.

CRA_Fizzer likes this.
  6. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

Love Wags.

7. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Yea he would be fun to party with. He was on Breaking Bad, played Gale, Walter's helper cook.

They showed Taylor topless (ughh) wish they would show more of Wendy's assets! She reminds me of the Toyota girl.

8. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

I've been watching the last Kingdom lately. I'm a few episodes in and it seems like it keeps getting better .

9. CRA_Fizzer

Been watching Black Mirror.

Holy shit what a good series. How do they think of some of that twisted shit?

10. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

They take society today, and follow it to the next logical step.. every episode I've seen so far has been very plausible based on how people act today. The one w/ the chick trying to get 'likes' can totally happen in the next 10 years.

11. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

Stranger Things 3? Can't believe it hasn't been mentioned yet. Loved it! My son and I watched all 3 episodes over the course of 2 days.

12. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Weird, because there are 8 episodes this season :p

13. I didn’t go back more than one page to see if it has been mentioned or not, but if you haven’t watched “When they see us”, do it.

It’s a 4-part series (true story) and damn good...while being very sad and infuriating at the same time.

14. R1M370

R1M370 Dr. P Ness

The USS Callister episode was wild. The chic I'm dating put me on this series and started me with that episode lol.
    Many WTF moments lol.

15. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

I'm 4 episodes into Season 3 and it's finally picking up steam. First 3 were pretty meh....

Only thing I don't like it how the writers have seemingly taken a few of the characters and turned them up to 11.......Hopper being the most glaring example.

Side note: The only spinoff of this show that I'd be interested in is a "Mr. Wizard"-style educational program called "Science Time with Mr. Clarke."

DrA5 likes this.
  16. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I will check this out. Been watching Shameless, that’s very good also.

BigBird likes this.
  17. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

I blame "working brain". I'm working on 3 things and surfing the beeb. LOL We watched 5 the first day and the rest the second. :D

18. CRA_Fizzer

That show is quite the train wreck. :)

19. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

Stranger Things 3 really left me wondering about season 4.

20. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

I'm waiting for them to put the newer season on for Shameless and American Horror Story...