1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fairlife

Discussion in 'General' started by Gorilla George, Jul 28, 2017.

1. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

sounds like they traveled in a time machine... worker observed doing cocaine in a company vehicle?

2. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Fairlife Chocolate.

I finally found this stuff so I tried it.

(...)

It was as delicious as a Fast & Furious movie is good..........

3. The question is, is this a company problem, or just a few dickhead workers that need an ass whoopin'?

I love me some Fairlife, but I won't hesitate to take my money elsewhere if this is indicative of how they always treat animals.

noles19 and joec like this.
  4. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

:stupid:

Some things that have been seen can't be unseen :(

5. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

I tried it, not a fan.

6. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

From the response of Fair Life, they make it seem as if it were just some employees at one dairy. But that shit is learned from Top Down.

And, at some point, those actions were being ignored by management which, in my opinion, is just as bad as the deeds done.

418 likes this.
  7. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I think the owner is a veterinarian.

8. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Learned from the top down??

So you think they couldn`t just have some shit employees? Or that management encouraged/condoned it?

Ever been in business? I sure don`t know the truth, but my money is on some POS rogue employees.

SteveThompson and Gorilla George like this.
  9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:stupid:

Plenty of bad employees do things management has no clue about.

CRA_Fizzer and cav115 like this.
  10. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

My boss definitely is not on the beeb all day. :D

11. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

One's opinion on the starting point/blame is directly tied to their view of the company (or politician) involved when it comes to "underling" behavior. If you like them, the underlings "went rogue". If you dislike them, they were "following the lead of ...".

12. The founders response indicates that they were just bad employees, most of whom were fired before the video even came out, with the last one being fired after the release of the video. There should be legal recourse for that type of blatant abuse of animals. These animals live a life of servitude to provide food for us, in no way should they be subjected to that type of abuse, it makes me sick.

Gorilla George likes this.
  13. r6fast

r6fast Well-Known Member

unfortunately this has been happening on farms for decades and is nothing new. You want to see a video that really shows how horrible we are to animals from food to testing concussions check out earthlings on youtube.

Phl218 likes this.
  14. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

Couldn't watch the whole vid. I think I'd just snap if I saw that kind of abuse of an animal in real life.

Phl218 and Gorilla George like this.
  15. zamboiv

zamboiv Well-Known Member

I chose not to watch the video but having grown up on a farm it’s shit like this which infuriates me. I read the articles and saw the pictures of the beagle situation at the Dow facility in Michigan. Glad they shut that shit down. I’ll keep the remainder of my comments to myself fearing a banning would be in order.

On a positive note my wife taught a baby goat yoga class today. Pretty funny the shit people think of.

Attached Files:

Gorilla George likes this.
  16. BC

BC Well-Known Member

A dairy farm (big farm selling to Publix etc) in Okeechobee FL was busted last year for a similar video. The outrage went away in a few weeks.

It's sad but it is all about the money.

17. BC

BC Well-Known Member

They blamed it on a couple mexicans.

18. gixxerboy55

gixxerboy55 Well-Known Member

Yeah this happens a lot, its all about the money. My dad did some construction at a chicken farm, would not eat chicken for like a year. Adults should not be drinking a bunch of cow's milk anyways.

19. Just because you stayed on your mom's tit well into adulthood, you can't assume everyone else is the same.

20. gixxerboy55

gixxerboy55 Well-Known Member

Nice, at least i don't have a pet donkey.