1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fairlife

Discussion in 'General' started by Gorilla George, Jul 28, 2017.

1. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

Same here, MO specifically. I just paid $3.10/gallon for 1% milk at Shop-n-Save. I bought the store brand, not the name brand milk. That was even more $.

2. I'm not sure how much a gallon of milk costs here. I think $3.50-$4 or some shit like that.

3. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

I think a gallon of milk costs about $8 or 9 where I live. I am not sure since I don't drink it much.

4. inpayne

inpayne Well-Known Member

It must of went up over the past couple months it's now 1.58 at local store. Southern indiana. It's regularly under 1 dollar a gallon.

5. Phl218

Phl218 .

Too hard to break that propaganda built wall of "manlihood through bacon,steak and beer"

6. Phl218

Phl218 .

That's too cheap.

7. rocalotopus

rocalotopus thick member

i could see 20-25 grams for a 120 lb woman after a mild to moderate workout.

after a lifetime of trial and many errors, i know that i personally need a minimum of 50 grams (whey isolate) ASAP after a hard workout of any kind. especially a long day on a bicycle or dirtbike. (riding MTB or fixed gear = :eek:) i even keep beef jerky in my jerseys for the last 30-45 minutes of really brutal rides. that's followed up by a meal featuring complete proteins within 90 minutes of the shake.

get the chocolate next time. spectacular.

Gorilla George likes this.
  8. caferace

caferace No.

I dread the day Broome actually discovers real, good food. He'll never stop typing. :D

-jim

cpettit likes this.
  9. pscook

pscook Well-Known Member

"Milk is for babies."

Arnold Schwarzenegger, "Pumping Iron," 1977

10. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

See page 1

11. pscook

pscook Well-Known Member

My bad. I was watching the movie this morning and caught the questions around milk and I missed your quote.

12. :D

13. cm1744

cm1744 Well-Known Member

14. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

15. BC

BC Well-Known Member

I'll have the veal

16. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Pfft. The hippies told you it was evil. Eveal?

17. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

The irony here is thick. We all know Broome has a heart bigger than his motorhome for animals. Poor guy is probably going to need directions to Indiana and a semi load of uppercuts.

It’s hard to believe that people like that exist. I hope they hunt down every subhuman piece of shit in that video and lock them up. Sickening.

Gorilla George likes this.
  18. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Last edited: Jun 5, 2019
  19. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Yeah, there is absolutely no excuse for this bullshit. We all know that these animals are raised for food, but that doesn't mean they don't deserve to be treated with respect.
    Then there is the part that is beyond the workers cruelty. Penning calves up in those plastic houses out in the blazing sun should be chargeable offenses.
    It will be interesting to see how this plays out. I can't imagine Coca Cola wants this image attached to them.

20. Motherfuckers. I chose not to watch the video, just reading the words made me furious. Halfway through the article I could already feel veins popping in my head and shit. I would love to get my hands on those pieces of shit just one time.

Senna likes this.