1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For the divers

Discussion in 'General' started by Captain Morgan, May 31, 2019.

1. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

I know this is a motorcycle forum. I'm always chasing something that makes me feel alive. Like racing motorcycles. But just did a night dive with crocodiles in Mexico with 5 ft visibility. Up on top with your dive lights shining for your eyes and drop down. It was like being in a haunted house for 2 hours with things that bite. It was the first time I realized human instincts. Every sound, movement, ripple in the water. The worst is if you see one or hear one and he goes down, your floating looking, in dark water with your flashlight
    . But if any of you guys want to do it have a friend in mexico. I did it once and won't do it again

2. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

So what you're saying is, it wasn't all that great of a thrill? :Poke:

badmoon692008 likes this.
  3. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Sounds like fun, although the most dangerous part of the trip is probably the just being in Mexico part...

:D

4. Captain Morgan

I've done a lot of things. Never has my heart and breathing gone so fast for so long, this was before we saw the first crocodile

5. Captain Morgan

Mexico is completely safe unless your on a shit boarder town. Kind of like claiming the great American towns of Baltimore, Newark, Detroit,

Sabre699 likes this.
  6. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

This guy. Yeah I bet there weren’t any locals swimming with crocodiles. :crackup:

I’m convinced now white people are genetically predisposed to fucking with wild animals. Swimming with crocodiles, jamming a thumb up their arse, training tigers for the circus.

Kyle Brosius and Steeltoe like this.
  7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Holy shit, I just came back to this thread to post this.

SGVRider likes this.
  8. Captain Morgan

It was actually funny because the Mexican guy taking me clearly didn't want to be doing it, you know things are sckety when he asks if my go pro has an extension, not for photos, but on our second dive down found a kayak paddle on the bottom. He said it's his weapon and was with him the whole night, it was crazy and won't do it again

Lawn Dart and SGVRider like this.
  9. SGVRider

Hahaha. This is evolution in action. All the locals who had an urge to swim with crocodiles didn’t live long enough to breed. Now that airplanes are a thing all the people predisposed to crocodile swimming can come from around the world.

10. SGVRider

Hope you tipped that hombre good! The extension wasn’t for the GoPro though. He played you. If a croc got too close he was going to use the extension to shove you in. :D

11. Captain Morgan

It's not a tourist attraction, you just don't all of a sudden decide, Hey let's dive with crocodiles at night!

12. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

I’m willing to bet thats not even a thought for 99,99763% of the population.

Congrats on not getting to be dinner. But damn man, thats dumb.

rd400racer likes this.
  13. Captain Morgan

This was a dive thread, so it can be short. If anyone needs contact info pm me

14. Captain Morgan

People say racing motorcycles are dumb and your going to kill yourself

15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I can't even begin to count the number of singularly f@cked up things in the following sentence: But just did a night dive with crocodiles in Mexico with 5 ft visibility.

Then you start adding two of the f@cked up things together and just when you think white people are stupid, you add three f@cked up things together.

The take away: White people are stupid.

Captain Morgan and R Acree like this.
  16. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I would say something but it's so racist even I can't put it here. :D

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The corner workers and other racers aren't actively hunting and trying to eat you...

Banditracer likes this.
  18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Stupid ass white people? I'll do it! :D

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I watched a local guy mess with Nile crocodiles many times during my childhood and teenage years. It took another 20 years after the last time I was there, but they finally ate him. On cell phone camera. I felt strangely vindicated.

20. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

just remember you dont have to swim faster than the crocs, you jut need to be faster than your buddy....