1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Endurance daily schedule

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by Mongo, May 22, 2019.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So what did everyone think about the 2 hour before lunch at Roebling?

2. tawzx12r

tawzx12r Influencer to none

Time line wise I like it...

It gives the big bike teams that need more tires mounted and have a larger foot print more time to get ready.

As far as the grid size... it needs more bikes. And I hope to see that at PittRace.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

More bikes will always be tough because the bikes vary too much. Keep it limited as is and it keeps out the 400's, allow in the 400's and no one on a 300/320 will bother racing it - look at what Astudillo and Daniels did in the big bike race....

4. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

Next time do the ULW awards right before the big bikes riders meeting. It was a bit embarrassing to see 95% of the crown run off after the meeting and not stick around for 5 more minutes for awards.

JBall likes this.
  5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah, we'll get that timing better. Always kind of a pain to organize everything being stuck outside the track and not having the boss lady. PIRC will be much better.

6. tawzx12r

tawzx12r Influencer to none

By more bikes I meant more ULW’s.

7. Lance Molnar

Lance Molnar Aoxomoxoa

We ran both the ULW and then MW in the afternoon - if there's any way to squeeze a little more time between races that would be awesome (though difficult I know). The only time we weren't scrambling around like crazy was during the races themselves - even 15 min or so extra between races would be great even though I know this doesn't impact many (if any) other teams. Had a blast regardless & was extremely happy to see how behaved and patient everyone was in the afternoon race even though there were some significant discrepancies in pace.

8. Lance Molnar

Lance Molnar Aoxomoxoa

btw the tawz...I think there were like 14 teams in the ULW race at Pitt last year - guessing there will be many more than at RRR again this year

9. adio1dog

adio1dog Well-Known Member

I liked it.

10. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

I thought it was planned out well and worked out for both the 2 hr and 4 hr teams.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Which is all my answer addressed :D

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

An hour is all I can do sorry. Bring an extra person :D

13. SWest122

SWest122 Well-Known Member

When do you think you'll have the Pitt Sunday schedule figured out?

14. Waterboy

Waterboy Rain Man

The only thing I didn't like was registration not opening until 730. Doesn't give much time before practice. That and crashing out of a 2 lap lead, lol...

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Today?

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah, the 7:30 time was based on a 9am practice start. When I bumped things back to 8:30 I forgot to moved registration and tech opening.