1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Divorce help - God Damn Epidemic

Discussion in 'General' started by zx6rfool, Sep 14, 2018.

1. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Pic, why not just get a ginger too, if you're into pain.

2. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

No soul = no sir

[​IMG]

3. Hotfoot

Hotfoot Well-Known Member

Sing it with me:
    "You don't have to be lonely.... at FarmersOnly.com!"

cav115, Razr and ToofPic like this.
  4. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

You aint shittn! Been blowing my phone up,blocked her number,then the text messages from hell!Nope.Im done!
    I'm not gonna get stabbed in the face when I least expect it am i?

5. ToofPic

Dude!!! RED HEADS! Are my all time favorite! Send em my way!!:Putter:

Fencer likes this.
  6. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

Oh, she'll stab you all right. Then yell at you for bleeding on the floor.
    This is why each different girl gets a google voice number..

BigBird and ToofPic like this.
  7. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

8. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

This thread is some good reading. Many of you don’t know my stories from a while back, but my divorce was final in 2011.

After that many years, going to jail 3 times (allowing myself to be baited and fighting the “new guy”), well over $20k in legal fees on the divorce alone, and her taking me back to court 8 different times, in less than a month, I should have physical, and legal custody of my son.

I’m not getting my hopes up too hard as IMO the system has failed me and so many other fathers too many times to count.

Those of you struggling, just know that it’s tough but after some time it only gets better and better.

9. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I been telling all y'all this for years.

ToofPic likes this.
  10. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Why?

11. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

They're the same but the destruction is covert. You don't know you are dead until they stuff your beating heart in your mouth.

ToofPic likes this.
  12. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

Gentlemen:

I must thank you for reminding me that waking up alone isn't all that bad.

Carry on.

13. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

This would be more accurate

:D

14. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

If it's any consolation, I hope you can take a bit of solace in knowing there are some of us out here watching/listening/learning and understanding that fire is hot and we don't need to burn ourselves on that same stovetop just to be certain of it.

Your struggle is not completely in vain ;)

Hahaha, stay frosty gents, it's a jungle out there in the current year: https://www.reddit.com/r/offmychest...nally_dating_someone_whos_not_an_asshole_and/

ToofPic likes this.
  15. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Man it’s just a weird situation. It’s made me super apprehensive about remarriage as the current GF/Baby mama is pushing it after 6 or so years. Lol she happens to be Latina btw.

However, I have seen plenty of happy couples and even my current relationship is million times better than my marriage was. I am one of the dudes who got married for the wrong reasons. I then assumed I would never find someone else, and unfortunately the new bf(now husband ) knew how to provoke me into getting myself into trouble and arrested.

That’s another long story for another day.

My point is that I do believe there are second chances for marriage to the right person. Sometimes we have to learn the hard way what doesn’t work. And my story has definitely helped others and myself not make those same mistakes.

Phl218 and ToofPic like this.
  16. At times it’s not. I love my wife more than anything but FFS marriage is a lot of work.

17. zx6rfool

zx6rfool Stacks Wood

I thought about that, the first time it came up. I was gonna leave weird notes hidden in the home when I pick up the kids; like "The sparrow flys by the moon at midnight, can the weasel play?"

Na still need them to work out so I can get my name off the title of the house, they can self destruct after.

18. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

We know your position. :rolleyes:

Mods! Ban his ass from this thread :blart:

19. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

You are now here:

[​IMG]

MachineR1 likes this.
  20. ToofPic

She was getting violent,slapped my phone out of my hand.Ordered a to go box,took my food and hers!
    What kinda bitch does this? Oops forgot,a Mexican chick.I had to change my phone number tonight,
    Between her,and my slutty ex calling me I would rather die alone.
    Both wanted to get back together.My next wife will be a wera license and track time.
    Fuck all this nonsense!!
    Jerking off in a bathroom is so much more rewarding,and non confrontational,and the jibber jabberin woman aint there.........yes you can quote me :flag:

Last edited: May 8, 2019
    BrianC636 and motoboy like this.