1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RRR roll call

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by Tristan, Mar 19, 2019.

1. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

2. wheelz96

wheelz96 Well-Known Member

Lol. I'll pass word onto the team. Boys if we keep to a slow pace our pit stops will be super fast due to no need for tire change. Hahaha that's a new strategy I haven't considered! Regardless if we are competitive or not, one thing I can safely say is we are excited for it and hope to make some new friends along the way! Did I mention we will have cold beer?

3. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

wasn't a joke or a "strategy"... Pretty normal for a fast LW team to do a 4 (or even 6) hour on one set of tires. On a slower MW team I've done a couple 6 hours on one set. Just because AOD goes thru a pile of tires doesn't mean everyone has to.

4. wheelz96

wheelz96 Well-Known Member

Fair enough. I still thought it was humorous. We have two rears and front mounted and if we need to replace rear the budget will allow. Otherwise we are here to learn and get lots of seat time! Don't even know who AOD is or anyone for that matter.. No disrespect just mean we are very green to the endurance races.

5. JBall

JBall REALLY senior member

AOD = Army of Darkness. One of the best endurance teams.

britx303, Boman Forklift and wheelz96 like this.
  6. JBall

Anyone know how late the gate is open Friday night? We are coming from Ohio.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

All night long.

8. JBall

Thanks!