1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Leftist Olympics 2020

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Jan 19, 2019.

1. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

That Somali flood was occurring long before Dumboma.

2. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

I used to live in it, you have no idea how true your statement is. Bonus, the new gov is planning to import 40,000 more!

There are areas here that are becoming no go zones it's actually sad seeing this city go downhill so badly. I mean what's not to like about packs of cave dwellers chasing down women screaming they are going to rape them and surrounding their houses throwing rocks and screaming they will kill and rape them when they leave. I'm not exaggerating and I'm only telling part of what's happening. The local news reported on it a little in the beginning, now they avoid it to protect their virtue signalling narratives. My family and friends on the PD describe them as extremely combative, not reasonable at all. They just get aggro and threaten cops if they even roll up for something casual, it's crazy.

3. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

4. blkduc

So much awesome in the cnn townhalls, a few highlights-

-Bernie wants the Boston bomber to vote from prison
    -Warren wants to erase all student loan debt
    -Harris will give congress 100 days, then she will step in with executive order and take our guns. :crackup:

The primaries are going to be the most entertaining retard fight ever. I can't wait for the older folks to watch because they have no idea how the democrat party has turned full communist and they are going to freak out when they see it.

Wingnut likes this.
  5. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Ironically, CNN veiwership is so low nobody will see them. Sorta having a negative effect on the right to have things idiots arguing in a vacuum.
    Read the other day that since the Mueller Report came out, CNN and MSNBC numbers have tanked even further. CNN is now below the Food Channel. :crackup:

6. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Hey, I like the Food Channel. Don't be dissing it!

7. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

In today's episode of the leftist Olympics I had to ponder the following:

Joe Biden was either a complete moronic lackey who survived by sitting in the dark with his fingers in his ears and his eyes closed

OR

Joe Biden was a willing participant in a coup organized and executed by President Obama which included not only spying but false charges and shame investigations.

Does anybody really want a guy who fits either of these descriptions to be President? There is no third option. He is one or the other.

8. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

How can Obama and Biden participate in a coup of a president when they're no longer in office? Someone needs to have power before a coup can take place. I think I get what you're trying to say, but calling it a coup makes zero sense.

9. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Huh?
    "coup, means the overthrow of an existing government; typically, this refers to an illegal, unconstitutional seizure of power"
    Hard coup d'etat are military in nature. Soft coup d'etat are political in nature.
    Coup fits the bill. Create false information, rable rouse the population, elicit the courts, etc etc....= coup d'etat.

Clay and Fonda Dix like this.
  10. blkduc

11. R1Racer99

Maybe I stated my question in the wrong way. How can the Obama administration stage a coup of the Trump administration when there was no Trump presidency at the time?

12. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

One need look only at the text messages of Peter Strzok for that answer...

13. R1Racer99

He's in the FBI, not the Obama administration.

14. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

:rolleyes:

15. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Perhaps you've not been paying attention, but the line between the DEMs and the FBIs has become somewhat blurred. :mad:

16. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Trump was President-elect for two months while Obama was President.

17. blkduc

XFBO likes this.
  18. blkduc

Anyone tuning into the Victim Olympics...er I mean debates? I think the first one should be good since they will be fighting for the holeshot. Let's see who can out pander the most...

-slavery reparations
    -gay reparations
    -free college
    -free healthcare
    -civilian disarmament
    -raise taxes
    -infanticide
    -open borders
    -healthcare for illegal aliens

:Pop:

19. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Amazing to think this really is the summation of the D platform, now.

XFBO likes this.
  20. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

I heard that DJT will be tweeting during the Communist debate. If so that may make it worth while, otherwise not.

brex and kangasj like this.