1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WERA Email

Discussion in 'Announcements/Information' started by Mongo, Apr 20, 2019.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Server had some issues with an account that had bad security and accounts are being swapped to a new one. If you've emailed in the last 24-36 hours please just be patient, I'll answer when I get them. If you emailed a couple weeks ago and never got an answer please send it again, I had a ton bounce from the big servers and tried to resend my responses through a different outgoing one but may have missed a few. Everything in between should have been fine once I swapped outgoing stuff.

Sorry for the inconvenience but you should be at Talladega or preparing for Vegas next weekend anyway :D

2. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Any way to update my EMail Sean? I went online and checked and there is not a visible way to change it.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

On here?

4. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Well, email me and I can change it :crackup:

6. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Will do thanks...This was for the Online registration also..

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

You can also PM a mod on stuff like that. :)

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Just not an admin :crackup:

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

PMs to you Works fine for me. :D

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

They get read as often as the ones from the masses :D

12. yuengling910

yuengling910 Loose Cannon

Mongo,

Just wanted to check with you about a license application I sent on the 18th. I emailed it to [email protected] and haven't heard anything back. Not sure if it got lost in the email hiccup.

Thanks.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Email me again. I know some things got put off a week due to our travel schedule but I though the boss got caught up last week. Sorry for the delay and no answer. Luckily all email stuff seems to be fixed.

14. yuengling910

yuengling910 Loose Cannon

Re-sent email. Thanks!